Guardian of the delicate and fragile ecological balance, Armadon was the last of the dino-beasts to emerge from his subterranean confines. Connected with Urth's life force and energy flow, Armadon ascended to save the planet from the dino-beasts who want ultimate control over it. Ironically, the battle for power raging among the beasts has caused a nearly irreversible terminal imbalance on the planet they are fighting to rule. Unable to tolerate the titans' destruction of the planet, Armadon's mission is to put an end to the battle for supremacy and the immense devastation caused by it.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-A, possibly higher
Origin: Primal Rage
Age: At least millions of years old, likely much older, as Armadon's ending in the unreleased Primal Rage 2 implies he is the oldest of the gods
Classification: Ancient being telepathically connected to Urth's life force, God of life, meditation, telepathy, and thunder
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1 and 4), Regeneration (Unknown level, Can recover from any wounds not inflicted by another god, and it is unknown if even other gods can permanently kill him via conventional means.), Electricity Manipulation, Telepathy, Dream Manipulation, Immense resistance to Magic and Soul Manipulation (It is revealed that Vertigo always has trouble with Armadon due to her sorcery being incredibly ineffective against him)
Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level, possibly higher (Comparable to characters such as Blizzard and Diablo, Linked to the Urth itself, Created Neo Urth by fighting with the other gods. Fought against and damaged Necrosan)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (As the "God of Thunder", Armadon has vast control over lightning and electrical currents, allowing him to use them to attack his foes.)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class, possibly higher
Durability: Multi-Continent level, possibly higher (Able to take hits from beings such as Blizzard and Diablo, Took hits from Necrosan). Immortality makes him very difficult to kill.
Stamina: Immense, as he is tied to the Urth itself
Range: Several meters with most attacks, much farther with electrical attacks, planetary with telepathy
Standard Equipment: Human followers
Intelligence: Incredibly high, as he is linked to the Urth itself and is aware of everything happening to and on it.
Weaknesses: Due to being telepathically linked to Urth, significant damage to the planet causes him great mental pain.
- Bed-o'-Nail: Armadon quickly rolls into a ball and extends the spikes on his back. He temporarily becomes impervious to physical attacks and damages any enemy foolish enough to approach him.
- Iron Maiden: Armadon launches himself into the air, landing belly-up on his opponent and impaling them with his sharp spikes.
- Rushing Uppercut: Armadon rushes his opponent before ramming them with his horn, sending them up into the air.
- Gut Gouger: Armadon impales his opponent with his horn before tossing them away.
- Hornication Uppercut: Armadon jumps forward, ramming his foe with a sharp horn.
- Spinning Death: Rolling into a ball, Armadon flies forward like a buzzsaw, cutting down anything in his way.
- Flying Spikes: Armadon launches several spikes from his tail at his enemy.
- Chomp a Human: Armadon uses his tail to grab a human sacrifice before devouring them, allowing him to heal his wounds. Like Blizzard, Armadon only seems to do this when absolutely necessary.
- Gut Fling: Armadon walks over to a fallen opponent, ramming his horn and beak into their torso before viciously tearing out their guts.
- Meditation: Armadon curls up and meditates before firing bolts of electricity at his foe, reducing them to ashes.
- Impaler: Armadon launches several of the massive spikes from his back into the air, causing them to land on the opponent, impaling them.