|“||I was not able to be present for Lord Yoshinaga's final moments... It is a source of unspeakable regret for me. So... Master... Please, take care of yourself. This won't be the last time I say this, but be healthy and calm. Please... be happy and live a long life.||„|
|~ Tomoe reflecting on her lord and her Master|
Archer Inferno (アーチャー･インフェルノ, Āchā Inferuno) is an Archer-class Servant able to be summoned by the protagonist in the Epic of Remnant chapters of Fate/Grand Order. She is initially summoned by Ashiya Douman during "The Tournament of the Seven Heroic Spirit Blade-Masters".
Archer's True Name is Tomoe Gozen (巴御前, Gozen Tomoe), a legendary figure from the waning years of the Heian period in Japan's history. The lover of Kiso no Yoshinaka, Tomoe was renowned for her beauty and grace. She was equally famous for her status as an Onna-bugeisha, a female warrior who was willing to face down gods and demons for the sake of protecting her beloved lord.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B, higher with Oṃ Ālolik Svāhā
Name: Archer, Tomoe Gozen, "Archer Inferno"
Origin: Fate/Grand Order
Age: 90 Years Old at the time of her death
Classification: Archer-class Servant, Heroic Spirit, Samurai
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic (Can utilize mana through her Oni Demon Kind skill), Expert Archer, Swordswoman, and Naginata Wielder, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant (Was known to be a very famous brawler who was infamous for her tendency to twist off her foes' heads), Fire Manipulation, Intangibility (Like other Servants, Tomoe can enter Spirit Form to become completely intangible to both physical attacks and other Servants and render herself difficult to detect, but cannot do so in the midst of battle), Soul Manipulation (All Servants can consume the souls of others to replenish their mana), Mind Manipulation (Can use self-suggestion to improve her own battle prowess), Statistics Amplification (Can boost her strength in the midst of combat with her Mana Burst and Monstrous Strength skills), Resistance to Magic (Including magically inclined abilities such as Petrification, Time Manipulation, and Spatial Manipulation), gains bonuses when faced with multiple opponents that are clustered together around her, Regeneration (Mid-Low; All Servants have basic regenerative abilities)
Attack Potency: At least City level (As a fairly famous combat-ready Servant, she should be at least as strong as Servants like Archer. killed Girtablulu, one of Tiamat's generals, at the cost of her own life), higher with Oṃ Ālolik Svāhā (As her Noble Phantasm, its power should greatly exceed the strength of her normal attacks)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Can clash evenly with most other Servants)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Even the weakest Servant is at least ten times stronger than a normal human)
Striking Strength: At least City Class
Durability: At least City level (Comparable to other Servants)
Stamina: High (Managed to fight her way through Tiamat's forces and match Girtablulu, slaying him before finally dying of her injuries)
Range: Extended melee range with her naginata and katanas, At least several kilometers with her bow
Standard Equipment: A naginata, katana, and a bow.
Intelligence: Arguably the most famous female warrior in Japanese history, Tomoe was renowned for her skill with a bow thanks to the innate natural talent granted by her Oni blood. Described as a "remarkably strong archer", Tomoe's skill greatly surpasses mortal men due to her countless feats of valor. She is equally formidable in close combat, being "a swordswoman... a warrior worth a thousand men", she can engage other Servants of the Knight classes in close combat with her trusted naginata and sword.
Weaknesses: Tomoe cannot attack while in Spirit Form. She is overcome with grief for not being able to be there for her lover in his last moments, which can be used to manipulate her.
As you command! Buddha Avalokiteśvara, grant me power! By the early sun's radiance!
|~ Tomoe using her Noble Phantasm|
Oṃ Ālolik Svāhā: Mantra of the Holy Avalokiteśvara: Tomoe's Noble Phantasm, which is a culmination of the monstrous power of her Oni blood, her grief over the loss of her lord, and her Buddhist faith. Calling upon Avalokiteśvara, the Buddha that presides over compassion and the principal deity of the temple that provided Yoshinaka's funeral services, Tomoe grabs her target and hurls them an incredible distance. Then, after reaffirming her sorrow over the loss of her lord through Avalokiteśvara's Mantra, she fires an incandescent arrow charged with enough flaming magical energy to detonate on contact, filling the sky with a radiance comparable to the sun itself.
- Independent Action: The ability to operate without an auxiliary mana source or a Master for an extended period of time. Due to having an A-Rank in this skill, Tomoe can survive for a week without a Master under ideal conditions and even engage in combat without risking her existence. However, she must first find a Master to fully utilize her Noble Phantasm.
- Magic Resistance: The ability to nullify oncoming spells and magecraft, cancelling instantly the moment the Servant would have been struck. Due to her powerful Oni blood, Tomoe possesses a B-Rank in this skill, allowing her to easily nullify the effects of any spell with less than three verses for its activation. However, even Greater Rituals and High-Thamaturgy will have difficulty affecting her.
- Mad Enhancement: A skill that trades one's sanity for power. Tomoe only possesses an E-Rank in this skill, as such she does not gain any of its benefits, but she retains her reason.
- Oni Kind Demon: A skill that represents Tomoe's Oni blood, it grants her the Oni's unique talent for combat, giving her the equivalent rank of Charisma, Mana Burst, Monstrous Strength, and Natural Monster skills.
- Mana Burst (Flames): The ability to suffuse one's body and weapons with mana to greatly increase their effectiveness, Tomoe can inject mana into her weapons and body to enhance their speed, power, range, and durability. Tomoe's Mana Burst also allows her set her weapons and body ablaze and utilize her mana as a weapon to unleash streams of flame at will.
- Charisma: The natural talent to lead an army and affect its morale, Tomoe is a renowned warrior who led armies to victory in the name of her lord, having enough charisma to rule a kingdom if she so desired.
- Monstrous Strength: Due to her Oni blood, Tomoe is able to temporarily rank up her Strength statistic for a limited period of time.
- Natural Monster: A skill that denotes one's nature as having descended from monsters or demons.
- Knowledge of Melees: A skill that reflects one's ability to engage as a single warrior in the face of multiple opponents, Tomoe's combat techniques allow her to perservere and succeed even when heavily outnumbered by enemy forces.
- Blood Excitation: Tomoe is able to use self-suggestion to temporarily improve her connection to her Oni blood and thus increase her fighting prowess.