|“||We have no time to just stand here. The world and the future is waiting for you!||„|
|~ Tesla's words for his Master|
Archer is an Archer-class Servant able to be summoned by the Protagonist in the Grand Orders of Fate/Grand Order.
Archer's True Name is Nikola Tesla, a man recognized as a genius scientist, a "worthy rival" of the King of Inventors Edison, who "controlled electromagnetism" from the 19th century to 20th century. Recognized as a "Prodigy Without Equal" and the "Modern Prometheus", he was one of the great scholars who "clarified the power of thunder and lightning", previously described in various mythologies as a "legend of god." The "man who revealed Zeus' thunder to the world", he brought about "electricity" to human civilization.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B. Unknown, likely 6-C with System Keraunos
Name: Archer, Nikola Tesla, "The Modern Prometheus", "Professor Thunder and Lightning", "Devil of Fierce and Magnificent Intellect", "Godly Genius", "Prodigy Without Equal"
Origin: Fate/Grand Order
Classification: Archer Class Servant, Heroic Spirit
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Flight, Energy Manipulation, Lightning Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (All Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy), Absorption (His Galvanism skill allows him to absorb ambient magical energy as well as incorporeal magical attacks such as lightning, wind, and energy blasts and convert it into electricity for his own use for rapid-self repair, reinforcement, and his own Noble Phantasm), Immunity to Modern Weapons (Servants are Divine Mysteries that cannot be harmed by modern weapons such as guns, knives, or bombs unless they are infused with a supernatural aspect such as magical energy or possess a certain amount of age or mystery behind their creation), Magic Resistance and Resistance to magical abilities such as Spatial Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, and Petrification, and Probability Manipulation
Attack Potency: At least City level+ (Should be at least as strong as Archer. Is a "Great Hero"-level Servant on par with the likes of King Arthur). Unknown, likely Island level with System Keraunos (Has a higher Rank than Excalibur and as such should be comparable), May be able to ignore conventional durability (Obliterates the target with a quasi space-time dislocation when spoken its true name)
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman (Even the weakest Servant is stronger than the strongest human)
Striking Strength: At least City Class+
Durability: At least City level+ (As a combat-ready Servant, Tesla should be at least this durable)
Stamina: Tireless as long as he has enough magical energy
Range: Standard melee range physically, several meters with his lightnings, several hundreds of meters if not higher with his Noble Phantasm
Standard Equipment: None Notable
Intelligence: Absurdly ridiculous, considered to be among the greatest intellectuals of the 19th and 20th century and is a world famous physicist/electrical energy who revolutionized the world with his inventions.
Weaknesses: None Notable
|“||This is the lightning of the Thunder Gods! Behold, the grandeur! System Keuranos!||„|
|~ Tesla invoking his Noble Phantasm|
- System Keraunos: Legend of Mankind - Advent of Lightning (システム・ケラウノス: 人類神話・雷電降臨; Shisutemu Keraunosu: Jinrui Shinwa - Raiden Kōrin): is the Noble Phantasm of Nikola Tesla, the sublimation of his various exploits during life and the mystery of many supernatural legends related to him. It is a powerful Noble Phantasm that emits a "furious power" that can be likened to the second coming of gods of thunder and lightning from various mythologies. This Noble Phantasm allows Tesla extremely fine and powerful control over electromagnetism even without releasing its True Name. Upon unleashing its full might by calling its True Name, Tesla is able to create an "outbreak of a limited, quasi-like space-time dislocation" that can be used to obliterate opponents and their attacks, thus serving as an offensive and defensive Noble Phantasm. This ability's mana cost is especially high, but this can be offset by his Galvanism ability.
- Magic Resistance: grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Due to Nikola's C Rank; Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.
- Independent Action: is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they can not supply Magical Energy due to injury. Thanks to his B Rank; It is possible for a Tesla to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage.
- Galvanism: is a skill that allows unrestricted conversion and accumulation of magical energy and bio-electricity. Thaumaturgical attacks involving formless materials such as air manipulation, energy bullets, and beam attacks—are converted to electricity and completely nullified, with excess energy being discharged into the environment. Tesla can use the electricity he absorbs to rapidly heal himself and temporarily bolster his abilities and restore his mana reserves.
- Natural Born Genius: is a skill for those prodigies who were born with an unnaturally high intellect. Due to his A rank, it allows him the use of most skills excluding those inherent to the body (such as Divinity) or ones unique to particular heroes with B-A rank efficiency. Thus he could theoretically use skills such as Mana Burst, Clairvoyance, and Eye of the Mind (True). However, Tesla does not use this skill very often.
- Pioneer of the Stars: Is the unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in the human history. Due to his key role in the development of the technology required to harness electricity, which until then was a domain limited to beings from the Age of Gods, and revolutionizing human civilization as a whole, Tesla has an EX-Rank in this ability, allowing him to turn "impossible events" into "events that can be realized" with the resources he has at his disposal.