|“||My original self was more glamorous, but this body is also not bad...||„|
|~ Ishtar's musings about her host's body|
Archer is an Archer-class Servant able to be summoned by the protagonist in the Grand Orders of Fate/Grand Order, first appearing in the Babylonia singularity as both a foe and an ally.
Archer's True Name is Ishtar, a Pseudo-Servant summoned into the body of Rin Tohsaka. A Babylonian goddess of fertility and a facet of the Earth Mother Goddess that gave birth to the world, she is a goddess of Venus who rules over good harvests, love, and prosperity as well as war and destruction.
She is Gilgamesh's sworn enemy, for her pride and spiteful nature led her to appeal to the other gods to unleash the Bull of Heaven after he rejected her proposal, an event that directly led to the end of Enkidu.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B, Low 5-B with An Gal Tā Kigal Shē
Name: Ishtar, Rin Tohsaka
Origin: Fate/Grand Order
Age: Thousands of years old, her host body is 17 Years Old
Classification: Divine Spirit, Pseudo-Servant
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Gem Manipulation, Flight, Energy Manipulation, Portal Creation, Immortality (Type 1), Size Manipulation (Can grow large enough to dwarf Venus), Resistance to Magic and magic-related abilities, such as Spatial Manipulation and Petrification, Immunity to Mind Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Age Manipulation (As a Goddess, her Divine Core prevents her from suffering mental interference or unwilling changes to her own body), and Modern Weapons Modern Weapons (Servants are Divine Mysteries that cannot be harmed by modern weapons such as guns, knives, or bombs unless they are infused with a supernatural aspect such as magical energy or possess a certain amount of age or mystery behind their creation), Skilled Bow Wielder, Can fire the concept of Venus at her foes, Soul Manipulation (all Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy), Supernatural Luck, Minor Fate Manipulation (Servants with B-rank Luck or higher can change their own fates to evade inevitable outcomes such as having their hearts destroyed by Gáe Bolg)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Has B-Rank Agility and fought alongside numerous other Servants), likely Massively FTL attack speed with portals and An Gal Tā Kigal Shē (Can fire attacks from Venus which reach the Earth in seconds)
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman (Even the weakest Servants are stronger than the finest athletes)
Striking Strength: At least City Class+
Stamina: Virtually limitless
Range: Several million kilometers (Can accurately snipe her foes on Earth with her Noble Phantasm while shooting from Venus), Interstellar with teleportation
Standard Equipment: Heavenly Boat Maanna, her bow and ship
Intelligence: Ishtar is an incredibly ancient and powerful goddess who was known for her violent and spiteful rebukes when scorned, becoming the sworn enemy of Gilgamesh in the process. In addition, the influence her host, Rin Tohsaka, has left her far less irrational than she would normally be. However, she remains rather proud and haughty and often believes that she is more influential than she actually is. Nevertheless, she remains a capable combatant that can fight on par with other Divine Spirits despite her drop in power from being summoned into a human body.
Weaknesses: Ishtar is rather prideful and haughty and thus rarely takes things seriously, Is not particularly respected as a Pseudo-Servant and often believes that she's more influential than she actually is, She must charge her jewels beforehand to use Mana Burst.
- An Gal Tā Kigal Shē: Mountain Range-Shaking Firewood of Venus: Is the Noble Phantasm of Ishtar based on the anecdote of her deed of annihilating the sacred mountain Ebih (which even the King of the Gods Anu respected), simply due to her dislike of it. It's said that Ishtar did it by forcing her way into the mountain range while increasing her divine might with each step she took until she grabbed the mountain range’s summit and destroyed the leyline with a spear, causing the entire mountain range to collapse. The Noble Phantasm itself is a replication of the deed of "doing something the Gods fear". By using Maanna's warp function to transport herself to Venus, she takes possession of its concept by means of management rights before loading the conceptual planet and firing it as a projectile, dealing catastrophic damage on impact.
- Magic Resistance: An innate ability that grants protection against magical effects. Unlike the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Due to being a full-blown Divine Spirit incarnated in human form, Ishtar has a stellar A-Rank in this ability, rendering her immune to a plethora spells from the Age of Gods and utterly invulnerable to the spells of modern magi. This also applies to indirect magical attacks, such as magical hypnosis, petrification, and spatial manipulation.
- Independent Action: is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they can not supply Magical Energy due to injury. Ishtar's Rank in this skill is A, which mean that is possible for her to fight even without a Master to supply her with prana. However, this skill may be irrelevant due to the fact that she summoned herself into human form.
- Goddesses Divine Core: is a skill that express being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels mental interference and prevents the body from changing and growing.
- Manifestation of Beauty: As a powerful goddess of beauty, Ishtar possesses a supernatural ability to charm others and manipulate them with her sheer charisma on a scale surpassing any mortal. While this skill would normally possess a plethora of other abilities, the limitations of her vessel reduces it to a mere boost to her vessel's Charisma, granting her great leadership skills while making her arguments and statements far more persuasive as a subtle form of mind manipulation.
- Mana Burst (Jewel): While Ishtar would normally possess nearly unlimited power over the space-time of Earth and its concepts of civilization, her vessel's natural inclinations have limited her to expressing this immense power in the form of bursts of energy discharged from jewels she creates with her own power. Although devastating when performed, it requires a significant amount of preparation time as the jewels must be charged before use.
- Shining Golden Crown: While its current canon effects are unknown, this skill allows Ishtar to temporarily render herself invulnerable while allowing her to pierce the invulnerability of others with the radiance of her Divinity. In addition, this ability charges Heavenly Boat Maanna with energy upon activation, preparing her to fire her Noble Phantasm.