Archer (アーチャー, Āchā) is an Archer-class Servant able to be summoned by the Protagonist in the Grand Orders of Fate/Grand Order.
Archer's True Name is Euryale (エウリュアレ, Euryuare) the Far-Flier (遠く飛ぶもの, Tōku Tobumono), the second daughter of the Gorgon Sisters and the younger sister of Stheno and older sister of Medusa, who were goddesses born from the wishes of mankind for ideal idols, the embodiment of the yearning hearts of men. While she and Stheno were "Perfect Goddesses" (完成した女神, Kanseishita Megami), who would not age, Medusa had some kind of flaw that allowed her to grow. They should have been three united sisters, but this divide allowed them to become three separate individuals. While Medusa was different from the start, her existence also brought irregularities in the two who were still the same. Due to the jealously of Athena, Medusa was cursed, had the faith of her followers taken away, and was banished to the Shapeless Isle as a monster. She called Stheno and Euralye monsters because they would never grow old, but that was a lie to cover the fact that they were "perfected goddesses."
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-B, 7-C with Eye of the Euryale
Name: Archer, Euryale, Far-Flier, Unknown Girl, Snow-white Gothic Lolita duo (Alongside her sister Stheno)
Classification: Archer Class Servant, Heroic Spirit, Gorgon Sister
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Supernatural luck, Immortality (Type 1), Magic, Magic Resistance, Expert bow user, Immune to Mental Interference, Can suck the blood of her opponent, Can inflict Instant Death to men with her Noble Phantasm, Soul Manipulation (All Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy), Regeneration (Mid-Low; All Servants have basic regenerative abilities)
Attack Potency: At least Wall level (Has E rank strength. However, even the weakest Servants are much stronger than humans), Town level with her Noble Phantasm (Her Noble Phantasm also has a chance of charming or causing instant death if used on males)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic via power-scaling
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman (Even the weakest Servant is stronger than the strongest human)
Striking Strength: At least Wall Class
Durability: At least Superhuman (Immortality and Blood-sucking that allows her to recover health and physical strength, makes her difficult to kill)
Stamina: Tireless for as long as she has sufficient prana
Range: Several dozen meters with her bow
Standard Equipment: Her bow
Intelligence: Due to being secluded on an island for most of her life and being protected by Medusa, Euryale lacks proper combat experience. She is more sturdy as a Servant and can presumably hold her own long enough for help to arrive despite being called one of the weakest beings in the world.
Weaknesses: Euryale lacks battle experience and is overall unsuited for combat
- Eye of the Euryale: Goddess's Gaze (アイ・オブ・ザ・エウリュアレ: 女神の視線, Ai obu za Euryuare: Megami no Shisen): is the Noble Phantasm of Euryale. It is the charm of the goddess, that captivated braves with a single attack, made form as a Noble Phantasm. The bow, her bewitching charm; the arrowheads, her sweet, sweet whispers. An arrow that will pierce the heart of any male, be they a human or a god. The external appearance is extremely sublime, and also cute. It is a golden bow patterned with multiple heart shapes.
- Independent Action (単独行動, Tandoku Kōdō, localized as "Independence"): is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they can not supply Magical Energy due to injury. Due to Euryale's A+ Rank she can operate without a Master. With a rank of A+ that exceeds even A, the support of a Master is unnecessary even while unleashing a large amount of magical energy. It is an ability that bends the rules and allows for the continued materialization of Servants even after the conclusion of the Holy Grail War.
- Magic Resistance (対魔力, Tai-Maryoku, localized as "Anti-Magic"): grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Thanks to Euryale's A Rank Magic Resistance, she is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title this Servant a "Magus Killer".
- Goddesses Divine Core (女神の神核 , Megami no kami kaku): is a skill that express being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels mental interference and prevents the body from changing and growing.
- Blood-Sucking (吸血, Kyūketsu) The act of absorbing another's blood to replenish their own health and physical strength. As the Rank raises, the power of absorption increase. Due to her love for sucking blood, she can recover physical strength by bathing in blood.
- Alluring Nightingale (魅惑の美声, Miwaku no Bisei): A mesmerizing-kind of Skill possessed by those with a beautiful and a alluring voice that charms people; it is also a declaration of exercise of power by the royalty.
- Goddess's Whim (女神のきまぐれ, Megami no kimagure): Due to her being a goddess, her very nature manifests as a skill. It bestows several varied effects, but they are not necessarily limited to beneficial things. Bloodsucking recovers mana by a very large amount if she's drinking blood from Medusa.