|“||You have the right to reform. Hamesh Avanim!||„|
|~ Archer using his Noble Phantasm|
Archer (アーチャー, Āchā) is an Archer-class Servant able to be summoned by the Protagonist in the Grand Order conflicts of Fate/Grand Order.
Archer's True Name is David (ダビデ, Dabide), the King of Israel (イスラエル王, Isuraeru-Ō), based on the king of ancient Israel who appears in the Old Testament. David was a shepherd and a harpist. As a shepherd, he was told by the prophet Samuel that he had been given a special role from God. He is famous for episodes such as performing with a harp in front of Saul, king of Israel, to exorcise him from an evil spirit, and defeating the Philistine giant Goliath.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B, 7-A with Sacrifice
Name: Archer, David, King of Israel
Origin: Fate/Grand Order
Age: Likely summoned in his early 20s
Classification: Heroic Spirit, Archer-Class Servant
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Swordsman and Marksman, Healing, Blessed (Blessed by God to be able to easily kill beasts without assistance), One Hit Kill (Hamesh Avanim and Ark instantly incapacitate/kill the target upon completion), Transmutation (Can transmute nearby rocks into the appropriate shape for Hamesh Avanim), Superhuman Charisma, Can affect the accuracy of attacks in range of his music, Soul Manipulation (all Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy), Fire Manipulation via Sacrifice, Resistance to Magic and magical effects such as Petrification, Spatial Manipulation, and Mind Manipulation, Immunity to Conventional Weapons (Due to being a spiritual being and divine mystery, David cannot be harmed by modern weapons such as guns and bombs unless they have an additional supernatural component added to them)
Attack Potency: At least City level (Should be comparable to combat ready servants such as EMIYA), Mountain level with Sacrifice (As an A-Rank Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, it should be superior to a B+ Rank Noble Phantasm with the same designation), Hamesh Avanim and Ark Ignore Durability
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least City Class
Durability: At least City level (Comparable to other combat ready servants), Immune to Conventional Weapons
Stamina: Virtually tireless while he has a sufficient amount of mana
Range: Extended melee range with his sword and staff. Several dozen meters with his sling
Standard Equipment: His staff, sword, harp, and sling, various stones he uses for Hamesh Avanim, The Ark
Intelligence: David is the most well known king of Israel, being famous for leading the Israelites to a golden era and for raising an army of over three hundred thousand. He is an excellent warrior who dispatched many foes with his sword, staff, and sling and was clever enough to dispatch of the Goliath with his own sword after knocking the giant out. In addition, he is a prodigious harp player who can heal psychological ailements simply by having others hear it. In battle he's known to be cool-headed in the face of desperation and logically thinks out his problems rather than try to escape them with brute force. However, he has a weakness for women he finds fetching and becomes far more easy to manipulate should his opponent be one.
Weaknesses: Hamesh Avanim is not immediately lethal and requires four warning shots to activate, The target of The Ark cannot be converted into spiritual form, thus David must carry it around with him, In addition, his opponent must make physical contact with it for it to work, Has a weakness for beautiful women
- Hamesh Avanim: The Five Stones: (五つの石ハメシュ・アヴァニム, Hameshu Avanimu: Itsutsu no Ishi) is the slingshot of David that he used to defeat Goliath, consisting of five decorated stones bound by the line of a sling and normally carried around his waist. The sling is the true Noble Phantasm, and the projectiles are merely normal stones that have undergone transfiguration, allowing them to be replenished unendingly. The stones can be called an expression of David's tolerance, the first four stones acting as projectile "warning shots" to attempt to persuade the opponent to lay down their arms. Should the opponent fail to comply with the warnings, he will be able to launch the fifth stone, "a rapid, nonlethal attack that is extremely difficult to evade", that is said to certainly hit and defeat the opponent.
- Sacrifice: Flames Upon the Altar: David's second Noble Phantasm, representing the "flame that carries the hottest heat, shining brightly, which flared up by God's commands" told of in the Book of Numbers of the Old Testament. It takes the form of a simple incense burner while inert, but when activated by burning ketoret it will manifest phantasmal incense burners in front of each of David's foes. These incense burners emit a violet haze that envelops the targets as a thunderstorm gathers overhead to recreate the conditions of Mount Sinai before fire rains from the heavens to completely incinerate those who would oppose the will of God without leaving a single drop of blood behind.
- Ark: The Ark of the Covenant: (契約の箱アーク, Āku: Keiyaku no Hako) is a wooden box that contains the original engravings of the Ten Commandments issued to Moses by God. As a Noble Phantasm, its effect is narrow but absolute; besides the Servant that carries them, all those who would deem to touch the box without authorization are drained of their magical energy unto death. Upon seizure of Jerusalem and the removal of the Philistines, King David of Israel appointed the city as his capital, and situated within it the Ark of the Covenant. It is summoned into the world independently from Archer, and it cannot be changed into spiritual form. It is powerful enough to overcome even Heracles's stock of lives from God Hand, killing him instantly.
- Independent Action: (単独行動, Tandoku Kōdō, localized as "Independence"): is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they can not supply Magical Energy due to injury. David's Rank in this skill is A, allowing him to even engage in combat without a Master. However, his effectiveness will be diminished, and he must have a competent Master in order to use his Noble Phantasm as frequently as he likes.
- Magic Resistance (対魔力, Tai-Maryoku, localized as "Anti-Magic"): An innate ability that grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. David has a stellar A-Rank in this ability, rendering him virtually invulnerable to all of Caster's spells from the Age of Gods. This also applies to indirect magical attacks, such as magical hypnosis, petrification, and spatial manipulation)
- Divine Protection: (神の加護, Kami no Kago) Due to being ordained by God to perform great things, David's physical strength and already sharp wit increase when facing beasts unaided.
- Harp of Healing / Harp Performance: (治癒の竪琴, Chiyu no tategoto) / (竪琴の演奏, Tategoto no ensō) David's prodigious talent with the harp allows him to heal the physical and mental damage of those who listen to his music in a manner akin to modern music therapy. In addition, he is so talented that spirits will be exorcised while listening to it and enemy projectiles and polearm attacks will suffer from a sudden reduction in accuracy as they approach him.
- Charisma (カリスマ, Karisuma): is the natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. It is said that a rank of B in this skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King.