|“||Holy Ground Expansion, Space Fixation, Divine Punishment Enforcement Period Establishment... All Clear. By Shiva's wrath, your life ends here... Pashupata!||„|
|~ Arjuna using his Noble Phantasm|
Archer (アーチャー, Āchā) is an Archer-class Servant able to be summoned by the Protagonist in the Grand Orders of Fate/Grand Order.
Archer's True Name is Arjuna (アルジュナ, Arujuna), he is considered the protagonist of the Indian epic poem Mahabharata and the rival of Karna. Arjuna is the son of Kunti and the king of the gods Indra. Arjuna was the third brother of the five Pandava. If Karna is the "Hero of Charity", Arjuna is indeed the "Awarded Hero" (授かりの英雄, Sasugari no Eiyū).
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-A, higher with released Gandiva, At least 6-B with Noble Phantasms
Name: Archer, Arjuna, Awarded Hero
Origin: Fate/Grand Order
Classification: Archer-Class Servant, Heroic Spirit
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Bow User, Clairvoyance, Magic, Magic Resistance and Resistance to magical abilities such as Mind Manipulation, Petrification, and Spatial Manipulation, Immunity to Conventional Weapons, Fire Manipulation via Mana Burst (Flames), Can enter Spirit Form, Energy Projection with Pasupata, Is blessed by the Hindu gods to receive everything he needs to be a hero, Pashupata will instantly kill anything in range that fails two checks, Soul Manipulation (all Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy)
Attack Potency: Mountain level (Has A-Rank Strength, making him comparable to the likes of Berserker. Casually shot down Billy the Kid's and Robin Hood's Noble Phantasms with a single arrow each while using a fraction of his full power. Reduced an enormous forest to ashes by accident with the side effects of his attacks), higher with released Gandiva (Should be superior to his regular attacks, which were only 10% of his full power), At least Country level with Noble Phantasms (Can annihilate 28 Demon Pillars with Pashupata while using its minimum effective range when teams of other Servants can barely defeat one. As Karna's rival in every way, this Noble Phantasm should be comparable in potency)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic reactions via power-scaling
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman (Even the weakest Servant is stronger than the strongest human, and Arjuna was a warrior on par with the Demigod Karna)
Striking Strength: Mountain Class
Stamina: Very High, virtually tireless as long as his master can supply him with magic energy.
Standard Equipment: His Noble Phantasms, "Agni Gandiva", a gift from the Indian god of fire, and Pashupata, the personal weapon of the God of Destruction, Shiva
Intelligence: Arjuna is legendary in the Mahabharata for his skill with the bow, surpassing all others in this aspect, even his older brother and rival, Karna, who also bears the qualifications for the Archer class. However, having never been truly criticized for his deeds, he is self-indulgent in his talents and in battle, rarely going all out from the start and often using a fraction of his power just to prolong a fight. Regardless, using even ten percent of his strength is enough to make him appear as a formidable Archer whose arrows seem to follow his foes with the same precision as a homing missile, demonstrating his prowess in combat. In addition, he's able to casually shoot down every single round from Billy the Kid's Thunderer, even though it is a C++ Ranked Noble Phantasm that's fired three times in rapid succession.
Weaknesses: He's rather arrogant and has an obsession with killing Karna at all costs, Cannot attack while in Spirit Form.
- Pashupata: Raised Hand of the Destruction God (パーシュパタ: 破壊神の手翳, Pāshupata: Hakaijin no Teei): is the Noble Phantasm of Arjuna. A divine construct given to him by the God of Destruction, Shiva, which he can use to obliterate his foes across a long distance. Although it is classified as an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm, its effective range and number of targets is much larger, and its only designated as such due to the fact that it judges each and every target individually and delivering Moksha, or release from the cycle of reincarnation, to those who fail to destroy them instantly. True to its rank and prestige, it is an extremely formidable Noble Phantasm, being powerful enough to destroy 28 of Solomon's Demon Pillars when entire teams of normal Servants are required to even delay a single one. Even then, Arjuna was actively limiting its effective range. It is even more effective on those with a great amount of divine blood, as they are already closer to transcendence. However, it is less effective on anti-heroes as they are farther away from enlightenment.
- Agni Gandiva: Flame God's Yell (アグニ・ガーンディーヴァ: 炎神の咆哮, Agni Gāndīva: Enjin no Hōkō): A bow with a bowstring of blue flame that literally cannot be handled by mortal hands (humans). It was awarded to Arjuna by the fire god Agni, and has become his favorite weapon since. Although it functions as a normal bow under normal circumstances, its arrows become engulfed in flame when the bow's True Name is released, increasing their potency. It is not a Homing Missile, but since Arjuna is an archery genius and possesses the Clairvoyance Skill, it's precision is of that of a homing missile anyway.
- Independent Action (単独行動, Tandoku Kōdō, localized as "Independence"): is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they can not supply Magical Energy due to injury. Arjuna's A Rank allows him to survive without a master for about one week.
- Magic Resistance (対魔力, Tai-Maryoku, localized as "Anti-Magic"): grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Arjuna's C Rank allows him to completely nullify minor curses and single-verse spells, but will fall victim to more powerful forms of magecraft.
- Divinity (神性, Shinsei): is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as aMonster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank.
- Clairvoyance (千里眼, Senrigan, lit. "Thousand-League Eyes"): A skill that connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. With Arjuna's rank at C+, he is able to accurately snipe swiftly moving targets that are several kilometers away under ideal conditions. In addition, he is also stated to be able to manipulate his own sense of time through sheer concentration while even being able to potentially perceive invisible targets.
- The Awarded Hero (授かりの英雄, Sazukari no eiyū): is a skill for the heroes who where born to be receive. Arjuna is an antithesis to Karna, who's called the "Hero of Charity". As a result, Arjuna is said to always have everything he needs to defeat his opponent and will never be lacking in any resource for as long as he is not cursed by an outside power.
- Mana Burst (Flames) (魔力放出 (炎), Maryoku Hōshutsu (Honō)): is a version of Mana Burst that allows him to increase his overall performance by concentrating and expelling large amounts of magical energy, further bolstering the speed of his movements and the power of his attacks. In addition, Arjuna's variation allows him to imbue his attacks with fire, giving them even more explosive power and allowing him to manipulate and control these flames for various purposes, such as becoming jet propulsion for his arrows.