O' holy Lord. O' radiant Lord who grants wisdom, majesty and strength.
|~ Arash's incantation during the Camelot singularity|
Archer is the Archer-class Servant of Elsa Seijou in the First Holy Grail War in the parallel world of Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Blue and Silver. His True Name is Arash, a legendary hero from ancient Persia that is most famous for ending the 60-year war between the Persians and Turkish during the end of the Age of Gods in west asia. His alias is Arash-e Kamangir or "Arash the Archer" due to Archers being considered bringers of tranquillity in west asian societies.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-A, 6-B with Stella, Higher with Command Seals
Name: Archer, Arash-e Kamangir
Age: Appears to be in in his Early 20s upon his summoning
Classificaiton: Heroic Spirit, Archer-Class Servant
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Can create arrows out of magical energy, Precognition through his Clairvoyance (Is capable of predicting the future as well as reading minds), Enhanced Senses (is able to snipe his targets in the dead of night from across a city.), Master Archer, Resistance to Magic such as Mind Manipulation, Petrification, and Spatial Manipulation, Poisons, and Virulent Pathogens, Fire Manipulation with Stella, Soul Manipulation (all Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy), Resistance to Magic such as Mind Manipulation, Petrification, and Spatial Manipulation, Immunity to Conventional Weapons
Attack Potency: At least Mountain level (His arrows broke through the walls of Ozymandias's temple, that was stated to be able to withstand average Anti-Army Noble phantasms, could also fight his sphinxes), Country level with Stella (A B++ Rank Noble Phantasm that is said to have the properties of an Anti-Fortress and an Anti-Country Noble Phantasm, stopped Rhongomyniad from destroying a village, helped Saber overpower Rider's Dendera Electric Bulb when enhanced by three Command Seals)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Is comparable to Saber, who achieved such speed as shown in while battling Gilgamesh. Should be comparable to most other Servants, including Gilgamesh of the main Fate/stay night timeline, who has no issues keeping fighting Enkidu despite the disparity in their Speed parameters)
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: Mountain Class, Unknown with Stella
Durability: Mountain level (Fought a number of Ozymandias sphinxes at once, his personal skill reduces damage and ranks up his Endurance, Immune to Conventional Weapons)
Stamina: Tireless for as long as he has sufficient prana
Standard Equipment: His bow and arrows
Intelligence: Arash is an immensely skilled archer to the point that Arthur compares him to Sir Tristan, the greatest archer of the Round Table whose arrows never missed, and a member of a group of Knights legendary for their combat prowess. True to his title, Arash surpasses the limits of the bow as easily as he breathes, being able to fire volleys of over twenty shots at once if given enough time and is able to snipe his targets in the dead of night from across a city.
Weaknesses: Using Stella will kill Archer upon completion as per his legend, firing more than twenty arrows at once requires a pause in his attacks that is proportional to the number of arrows fired.
- Stella: Lone Meteor:: is an "Ultimate Shot" used by Arash. It is a maximum range, long-range attack that literally "Divides the Earth" and ends all strife. Said to have divided the land to create the national borders between Persia and Turan, the ultimate arrow's shooting range was 2500 km, but it was said that he lost his life in exchange for this special move exceeding the limits of humans and had his body scattered in all directions. Though classified as Anti-Army, it in fact has the power of an Anti-Fortress and Anti-Country Noble Phantasm. However it can only be used once, and is by all means a "Double Broken Phantasm".
- Magic Resistance: A skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Arash's Rank C magic resistance cancels spells with a chant below two verses. However, High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals will pierce right through it.
- Independent Action: is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master. At the higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they can not supply Magical Energy due to injury. It is possible for Arash to stay in the world for one day without a Master.
- Bow and Arrow Creation: The goddess Armaiti gave him the wisdom but the designer and the creator of the bow was Arash. As long as he has the materials he can instantly make a bow and arrows. A bow needs physical materials; however, arrows can be made by using his magical energy. Because of this Arash can intermittently fire a countless number of arrows.
- Robust Health: is a skill that denotes a sturdy and robust body that resist to diseases. It is also a composite skill and provides a level of resistance against toxins. Due to Arash Ex-Rank; Not receiving a wound on the battlefield, never even becoming sick once since birth -- these anecdotes have become a skill. Constitution parameter is rank up, attacks received have their damage reduced. Due to being from the Age of Gods Arash he posses incredible health and as a result his endurance parameter is ranked up and attacks received have their damage reduced.
- Clairvoyance: A skill that connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this skill have acquired such abilities as precognition ("future vision") and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight (X-ray vision and so forth). For Arash, who has A rank or higher in this skill, one type of future sight (predicting the future) and even mind reading is possible.