|“||Hey! Don't call me a nerd! I'm a geek!||„|
|~ Arata to Yuuko|
Arata Sanada is a main character of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. He is the former leader of the hacking team known as "Jude". Bright, socially awkward and hopelessly obsessed with manga, Arata (or "Blue Box") is one of Takumi's best friends, along with Nokia, Ryota and Sakura.
Arata was the former leader of the "Judes" a famous hacking team in EDEN. After a mysterious incident revolving around the server "Under Zero" and "Valhalla" they disbanded to make sure everyone was safe. Arata has a pessimistic outlook and condescending attitude, often looking down on Nokia and to a lesser extent, Takumi. Despite his attitude towards them, it's still clear that he cares about his friends and looks out for them. It's implied that one of the biggest reasons he decided to help Suedo and became an Eater in the process was so he could protect them.
Arata's team consist of the Kuramon line, likely a reference to Digimon: Our War Game were the Kuramon line does battle with the Digidestined which ended in a battle between Omnimon [Whom Nokia commands] and Diaboromon.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-A | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A | 4-B | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A
Name: Arata Sanada. Blue Box (EDEN Username)
Origin: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Age: Appears to be around 16.
Powers and Abilities: Hacking | Superhuman strength, speed, durability, Can absorb his enemies | Technopathy, Thread Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Body Modification, Marksmanship, Healing. | Darkness Manipulation, Data Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Limited Probability Manipulation, Acausality.
Attack Potency: Athlete level (Fought Takumi in a fist fight.) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Kyoko stated that Arata didn't rival the Royal Knights, but "he's approaching that level abnormally quickly". Nearly killed Gallantmon and fought Examon) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Fought end-game Takumi on equal grounds. Should be comparable to the Royal Knights. Superior to Eater Eve who was nearly as strong as Crusadermon) | Solar System level (Fought many strong foes in Valhalla, should be superior than Jimikens and other Demons. Aided in the defeat of "The Pale Boy". Shouldn't be to much weaker than Nokia who commands WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Contributed to the defeat of the Mother Eater, a being that could affect "all worlds" [Referring to the infinite multiverse]. Should be in the same league as Alphamon and Omegamon)
Speed: Infinite (Traded blows with Takumi, who could react to Sleipmon. Should be comparable to Nokia, who reacted from attacks from Dynasmon) | Immeasurable (Caught Gallantmon by surprise, kept pace with Examon) | Immeasurable (Shouldn't be to much slower than Leopardmon) | Infinite (Comparable to their Tamer) | Immeasurable (Reacted to attacks that restarted the entire Universe. Battled against the Mother Eater, who was consistently stated to be a higher dimensional entity)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Likely Immeasurable (Said to be nearly as strong as the Royal Knights) | Likely Immeasurable (Considerably stronger than before) | Unknown | Immeasurable (At least comparable to Yuugo Kamishiro)
Striking Strength: Human Class | At least Multiversal+, likely High Multiversal+ | At least Multiversal+, likely High Multiversal+ | Solar System Class | At least Multiversal+, likely High Multiversal+
Durability: Unknown (Should've logically gotten hit by some of the bigger enemies, yet sustained no injury) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Took hits from Examon) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Took hits from Takumi) | Solar System level (Defeated the Humanoid Eater with the help of Takumi. This Eater was capable of warping a large distract of Tokyo into his own domain. Should be comparable to Nokia's Agumon who tanked hits from Jimikens teams. Shrugged off hits from Yuuko's Machinedramon) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+(Tanked the universe restarting, took hits from the Mother Eater)
Stamina: Vastly Superhuman+ (Kept fighting even in long dungeons and endured many long battles)
Range: Several Kilometers at the very least
Standard Equipment: Digivice
Intelligence: Arata is a very smart kid. At a young age, he managed to hack into Under Zero, a very well protected EDEN server that was stated to be the "promised land" for Hackers. He is also a decent tactician, contributing to the defeat of many powerful enemies such as Yuuko, Eaters and the Mother Eater itself.
Weaknesses: Overly confident in his own abilities.
- Insect Handler: Lunges and stretches his arm towards the enemy. If it finishes the enemy off, Arata will "eat" them and gain their strength.
- Tyrant Cluster: Summons a bunch of tentacle spikes from the floor to stab his enemies. Attacks in an area of effect and is arguably his strongest skill.
- Interrupt Handler: Creates a sphere of dark energy between his hands, rushes to his opponent and hits it with it.
- Crazy Giggle: Fires a shot of exceptionally powerful bullet of light from its mouth.
- Crazy Turn: Attacks by extending its arms and spinning around.
- Crazy Smoke: Blows out a poisonous smoke.
- Dark Crusher: Hits an enemy with both hands.
- Fool Out: Emits an unbearable discord.
- Destroyer: All of his attacks have a chance to instantly kill the the opponent. This ability transfers to all of his digivolutions.
- Spider Shooter (Hell's Grenade): Fires off shells of a terrible, destructive energy from the gun muzzle inside of its mouth.
- Cocoon Attack: Charges the opponent with its cocoon form.
- Virus Skater
- Network Grenade
- Web Wrecker (Catastrophe Cannon): Fires a powerful shot of destructive energy from its chest-cannon.
- Paradise Lost: Uses all the power in its body to hit the enemy.
- Cable Crusher: Stretches its arms and launches its huge clawed hands to slash or grab the enemy.
- Tsume Kougeki (爪攻撃 lit. "Claw Attack")
- Tentacle Bug
- Line Surge
- Page Fault
- Virus Download
- System Failure (System Fail)
- Destruction: A darkness based attack that can instantly kill the opponent.
Key: Arata Sanada | Eater Arata | Eater Adam | With Digimon (Early Game) | With Digimon (End Game)