Appule is an alien antagonist in the Dragon Ball series. He is a mid-ranking soldier in Frieza's army, with higher intelligence and power, above the unnamed Frieza Soldiers in ranks, but lower than Zarbon, Dodoria, and Cui.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Dragon Ball
Classification: Frieza's mid ranking Soldier
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled in martial arts, Flight, The ability to manipulate ki both defensively (Can use ki to enhance his natural durability and harden his skin) and offensively (Can shoot ki blasts capable of crossing tens of kilometers and blowing up small planets), Energy sensing via scouter.
Speed: Relativistic (Faster than Raditz)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Planet Class
Durability: Planet level (Stronger than Raditz)
Range: Standard melee range. Planetary with ki blasts and attacks.
Standard Equipment: Scouter
Intelligence: Unknown, possibly High (Shown to be a skilled medic by looking after Vegeta when he was in the healing tank)
Weaknesses: None Notable
- Flight: The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast: The most basic form of energy attack. Used in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Energy Wave: Appule puts his hands in front of his body and unleashes a purple wave of energy from his hands. It is one of his special techniques in Dragon Ball Z II: Gekishin Freeza, Legend of the Super Saiyan, and Super Gokuden: Kakusei-Hen, and one of his Blast 2 in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- High Agility Rush: Appule's Super Attack in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle. Appule poses as if performing a Mach Dash and fires an Energy Wave from his body.
- Continuous Energy Wave: A combination of many energy waves fired at a rapid rate. It is one of his special techniques in Legend of the Super Saiyan.
- Full Power Energy Blast Volley: Appule's Ultimate Skill in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
- Meteor Crash: One of Appule's Super Skills in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
- High Speed Rush: Appule's Blast 2 Rush Attack in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Full Power Energy Ball: Appule's Ultimate Blast in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Full Power Charge: One of Appule's Blast 1 in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- False Courage: One of Appule's Blast 1 in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
- Baked Sphere: Villainous Mode Appule's Ultimate Skill in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.