|“||Young mortal, your love was so strong that somehow the two reams united. Since this is unheard of, I will make an exception and an offer! Battle against me, defeat me, and your beloved Leader can return to you unchanged! Do you accept?||„|
A God Man Digimon that guards and supervises the Dark Area. It constantly surveys the Dark Area, to which Digimon that were deleted when their life span finished, or when they were defeated in battle, are ultimately transmitted (and are transmitted there despite Fallen Angel Digimon and their like inhabiting it). As for the Digimon transferred to the Dark Area, if their data is evil, it imprisons them within eternal darkness, but if their data is good, it has the ability to reset them back to a Digitama. It has power as mighty as to decide the rebirth of a Digimon, and furthermore, it has the role of the Digital World's judge.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 3-C, possibly 2-C | At least 2-A
Gender: Genderless, regarded as Male
Age: Unknown, but probably ancient
Classification: Ultimate Class Vaccine Attribute God Man Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Light Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (Able to judge and banish countless souls at a time), Reality Warping, Summoning, Flight, Immortality (Types 1 and 4), Sealing, Can BFR opponents to the Dark Area where they are erased into non-existence. Can destroy the opponent's Mind, Body and Soul at once, effectively erasing them from existence, Resistance to Existence Erasure, Age Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Resurrection (Can bring beings back from non-existence), Hellfire Manipulation, Regeneration (At least Low-Mid), Light Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Darkness Manipulation, Can seal his opponent's abilities, Durability Negation, Sound Manipulation, Healing, Enhanced Senses, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds of others).
Attack Potency: Galaxy level, possibly Low Multiverse level (Via powerscaling to other Ultimate Class Digimon. As the Digital World's judge, Anubismon should be on par with Digimon like the Royal Knights and more importantly Plutomon) | At least Multiverse level+ (Comparable to GranDracmon, who is vastly superior than the Seven Great Demon Lords [who have the abilities to completely destroy the space-time of a universe in the Dawn/Dusk series], superior to ExoGrimmon, Ebonwumon and even Chronomon Holy Mode)
Speed: Infinite (Is a natural inhabitant of the Dark Area, a timeless realm) | Immeasurable (Can "constantly" travel across the Dark Area [which is an entire universe] with no time. Comparable to GranDracmon)
Lifting Strength: Possibly Class Z via power-scaling (Should be in the same league as the Royal Knights)
Striking Strength: Galactic Class, possibly Low Multiversal | At least Multiversal+ (Comparable to GranDracmon)
Durability: Galaxy level, possibly Low Multiverse level | At least Multiverse level+ (Can tank hits from Mikey Kudo's team, who previously defeated Chronomon Holy Mode and Ebonwumon)
Stamina: Extremely High
Range: Interdimensional (Can travel from the Digital World and the Dark Area, can also summon Ammit from hell)
Standard Equipment: Its Pyramid
Intelligence: Genius level (Implied to know all the happenings of the Dark Area and can judge a Digimon as soon as it dies)
Weaknesses: None Notable
- Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Ammit: Summons a demonic beast from hell to devour the Digicores of evil Digimon, or fires waves of destructive light from its hands.
- Pyramid Power: Imprisons its enemy in a pyramid made from beams of light, or uses pyramid power to jump up and kick the enemy.
- Cure Liquor: Restores and optimizes the data of weakened Digimon.
- RetrieverG: Generates a hyper-oscillation with a powerful bark.
- Grau Lärm: A howl that seals the opponent's abilities.
- Schwarz Strahl: Fires a black beam that penetrates the opponent's body, destroying their entire essence.
- Hellfire: An emission of scorching-hot flames from its mouth.
- Inferno Gate: Opens the "gates of Hell" that are engraved in the earth, thrusting the opponent down into the jet-black Dark Area.
- Styx Killer: Attacks with its claws.
Keys: Official Databook | Digimon World Dawn/Dusk