|“||People ask, "Why do you fight? Why do you kill? Why do you destroy?" They will die with these questions unanswered. That is humanity's bliss.||„|
|~ The Anti-Spiral's dismissal of humanity|
The Anti-Spiral race is a mysterious species of humanoid beings that realized the danger of the Spiral Nemesis long ago. They found the means to cease their own evolution by purging themselves of Spiral Power, trapping themselves in a state of suspended animation as their collective consciousness took form to purge the universe of all Spiral beings.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 2-C, likely High 1-C | At least 2-B, likely High 1-C | At least 2-B, likely High 1-C
Name: The Anti-Spiral | Anti-Spiral Race
Origin: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Gender: None (Is the collective consciousness of an entire species)
Age: Unknown, at least thousands of years old (as he's appeared even before Lord Genome launched his attack 1000 years ago), hinted to be eons old
Classification: Alien (Anti-Spiral), Cosmic Being, Manifestation of a whole race, ruler of the universe
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Reality Warping, Creation (Created a super spiral universe), Telepathy (Talks to Simon before his death and before first making contact with Team Dai-Gurren through his entire universe), Teleportation, Energy Manipulation (absorption, conversion, projection), Mind Manipulation (Via the Extradimensional Labyrinth), Illusion Creation (Showed Simon the Spiral Nemesis through his mind), Quantum Manipulation (Destroyed Lazengann on a quantum level and turned it into energy), Probability Manipulation (Can passively alter the opponents' probability of defending attacks and avoid being hit using Multidimensional probability fluctuations), Size Manipulation, Portal Creation, BFR, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation (Can attack from the past and future), Time Travel (Can move up and down the time axis), Non-Corporeal (The consciousness behind the manifestation doesn't have a body), Immunity to Soul Manipulation (Doesn't have a soul), Resistance to Mind Manipulation (The collective consciousness behind the manifestation consists of the countless minds on the Anti-Spiral's home planet), Regeneration (Low-Godly), Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 8; reliant on the Anti-Spiral race), Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Power Mimicry (Can replicate the abilities of their opponent in its own fashion)
Attack Potency: At least Universe level+ (Smashed Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann through multiple galaxies. Able to directly match Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann even after the latter absorbed the Infinity Big Bang Storm), likely High Complex Multiverse level (TTGL has been stated by Gainax in interviews to possess an entire compressed Super Spiral space-time universe within it. A Super Spiral Universe is noted to contain 10 or 11 spatiotemporal dimensions, which would imply that STTGL, Super Granzeboma and Granzeboma all possess the same thing, to greater or equal levels, respectively), can ignore conventional durability with Probability Manipulation | At least Multiverse level, likely High Complex Multiverse level (Even stronger than before; overpowered STTGL's Giga Drill Break after only a few seconds of struggle, wherein it absorbed most of the Super Spiral Universe into its Giga Drill, possibly including a labyrinth which most likely contains thousands of parallel realities, though its drill was eventually broken by Gurren Lagann's. Super Granzeboma possesses the same likely 10-11 dimensional parameters, and should contain a far greater internal Super Spiral Universe/s) | At least Multiverse level, likely High Complex Multiverse level (Able to maintain the Super Spiral Universe, which likely contains 10 or 11 dimensions, with his power alone, and has direct control over the regular Spiral universe at the same time. He was also able to maintain a universe sized mecha alongside his own created universe, which he had full control over, as well as creating a labyrinth containing possibly thousands of other universes and parallel worlds)
Speed: At least Massively FTL+, likely Immeasurable (At least 25 quadrillion times the speed of light), likely transcends the concept of speed | At least Massively FTL+, likely Immeasurable (Even higher than before, due to sheer size. Likely transcends the concept of speed, however) | Likely Immeasurable. Possibly Omnipresent in their own realm
Lifting Strength: At least Multi-Galactic Class (Capable of grabbing and throwing galaxies), likely Immeasurable | Immeasurable | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: At least Universal+, likely High Complex Multiversal | At least Multiversal, likely High Complex Multiversal | At least Multiversal, likely High Complex Multiversal
Durability: At least Universe level+, likely High Complex Multiverse level (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann's attacks barely did any damage during their battle, sans when TTGL used Probability Alteration Missiles. Even the strongest attack of TTGL after it absorbs the Infinity Big Bang Storm can't destroy it.) | At least Multiverse level, likely High Complex Multiverse level (Even the strongest attack of STTGL after it absorbs the Infinity Big Bang Storm can't destroy it, although Gurren Lagann is eventually able to break it due to receiving the energy from each prior form) | At least Multiverse level, likely High Complex Multiverse level (Its existence was linked to the very reality that it had created, and when it was destroyed, the Super Spiral Universe, likely containing 10 to 11 dimensions, was as well)
Range: At least Universal+, likely High Complex Multiversal | At least Multiversal, likely High Complex Multiversal | At least Multiversal, likely High Complex Multiversal
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable, although he can use his powers to create weapons like the Granzeboma and Super Granzeboma
Intelligence: Supergenius, likely Nigh-Omniscient. Being the collective consciousness of the Anti-Spiral race at large, who were able to create universes and presumably enter and create higher dimensions, they likely possessed a nigh-omnscient scope of knowledge, as they had an advanced understanding of all of the multiverse's phenomena and were able to effortlessly predict the life-paths of an infinitude of Spiral Races, each with the inevitable culmination of the Spiral Nemesis. They were even able to empathize with their driven enemy in their final moments, as they made him promise to protect the larger universe as a whole; a promise he accepted.
Weaknesses: Paranoia and arrogance. The Anti-Spiral is convinced that the evolution of Spiral Power will lead to the so-called "Spiral Nemesis", when a mega-black hole will appear to devour all possible reality into the void of nothingness, CIS (He prefers to crush his opponent(s) by fighting on their respective fighting levels, bringing them to absolute despair)
- Extradimensional Labyrinth: The Anti-Spiral traps intelligent beings in a series of universes that are created instant to instant by one's own recognition. As long as the target is intelligent, they cannot escape this technique, unless they gain recognition of their true selves inside of the technique.
- Infinity Big Bang Storm: The Anti-Spiral grabs two galaxies and fuses them together, with the resulting burst of energy being compared to the Big Bang by Leeron. IBBS can destroy an opponent at the quantum level (It was stated that Lazengann underwent quantum breakdown when he was hit by the attack).
- Random Shroedinger Warp: Although the Anti-Spiral never personally used this attack, it should be able to use the same abilities as its Ashtanga-Class ship. When activated, the Anti-Spiral randomly jumps up and down the timeline. This enables it to attack an opponent from the past and the future. This also makes it impossible to hit the Anti-Spiral unless the target is able to retaliate with space-time manipulation of their own.
- Galaxy Shuriken: Uses Granzeboma's large shoulder Arms to literally throw galaxies at its opponent.
- Anti-Spiral Giga Drill Breaker: Super Granzeboma uses all of its energy to form One Big Drill hence the Name: "Giga Drill Breaker"
- Energy Beams: The Super Granzeboma fires a myriad of beams in all directions with little regard for accuracy. However, these beams have proven themselves incredibly destructive, devastating whatever they hit.
- Immortality: The Anti-Spiral race exists in suspended animation and as such does not age. The manifestation itself cannot die as long as the collective consciousness behind it exists. The consciousness in turn is the disembodied collection of all minds of the race.
Key: Granzeboma | Super Granzeboma | Anti-Spiral