|“||People ask, "Why do you fight? Why do you kill? Why do you destroy?" They will die with these questions unanswered. That is humanity's bliss.||„|
|~ The Anti-Spiral's dismissal of humanity|
The Anti-Spiral race is a mysterious species of humanoid beings that realized the danger of the Spiral Nemesis long ago. They found the means to cease their own evolution by purging themselves of Spiral Power, trapping themselves in a state of suspended animation as their collective consciousness took form to purge the universe of all Spiral beings.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 2-C | At least Low 2-C | 2-C
Name: The Anti-Spiral
Origin: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Gender: None (Is the collective consciousness of an entire species)
Age: Unknown, at least thousands of years old (as he's appeared even before Lord Genome launched his attack 1000 years ago), hinted to be eons old
Classification: Alien (Anti-Spiral), Cosmic Being, Manifestation of a whole race, Ruler of the universe to prevent the Spiral Nemesis
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Reality Warping, Creation, Telepathy (Talks to Simon before his death and before first making contact with Dai Gurren Dan through his entire universe), Teleportation, Energy Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Illusion Creation (Put the entire Team Dai-Gurren into an illusory world of alternate Universes called Extradimensional Labyrinth. Can enforce visions on others), Quantum Manipulation (Destroyed Lazengannon quantum level and turned it into energy), Probability Manipulation (Can alter the opponents' probability of defending attacks with Probability Alteration Missiles and avoid being hit using Multidimensional probability fluctuations ), Size Manipulation, Portal Creation, BFR, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation (Can attack from the past and future), Time Travel (Can move up and down the time axis), Non-Corporeal (The consciousness behind the manifestation doesn't have a body), Immunity to Soul Manipulation (Doesn't have a soul), Resistance to Mind Manipulation (The collective consciousness behind the manifestation consists of the thousands of minds of the entire Anti-Spiral race), Regeneration, Immortality (Types 1 and 8; reliant on the Anti-Spiral race)
Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Smashed Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann through multiple galaxies. Able to directly match Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann even after the latter absorbed the Infinity Big Bang Storm), can ignore conventional durability with Probability Manipulation | At least Universe level+ (Even stronger than before; overpowered STTGL's Giga Drill Break after only a few seconds of struggle) | Multi-Universe level (Able to maintain the Anti-Spiral universe with his power alone and has direct control over the Spiral universe at the same time. The Spiral universe before was under the direct control of the Anti-Spiral at that point. He was also able to maintain a Universe sized mecha alongside his universe)
Lifting Strength: At least Multi-Galactic Class (Capable of grabbing and throwing galaxies) | Immeasurable | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Universal+ | At least Universal+ | Multi-Universal
Durability: Universe level+ (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann's attacks barely did any damage during their battle, sans when TTGL used Probability Alteration Missiles. Even the strongest attack of TTGL after it absorbs the Infinity Big Bang Storm can't destroy it.) | At least Universe level+ (Even the strongest attack of STTGL after it absorbs the Infinity Big Bang Storm can't destroy it) | Multi-Universe level
Range: Universal+ | At least Universal+ | Multi-Universal
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable, although he can use his powers to create weapons like the Grand Zamboa
Intelligence: Unknown, as he is the collective consciousness of the Anti-Spiral race, so his knowledge is quite large, as Lagann existed on Earth before Lord Genome's era so he must know quite a lot of stuff across the entire universe and have fought Spiral Races for many eons before Lord Genome came around and also knows about the entire future of the universe and Lord Genome's if he doesn't keep him under control.
Weaknesses: The Anti-Spiral is convinced that the evolution of Spiral Power will lead to the so- called "Spiral Nemesis", when a black hole appears and consume the universe, CIS (prefers to crush his opponent(s) by fighting on the same level and bring absolute despair to them), and is somewhat arrogant.
- Extradimensional Labyrinth: Anti-Spiral creates an image inside of his opponents' mind to make them see their own lives in alternate universes.
- Infinity Big Bang Storm: The Anti-Spiral grabs two galaxies and fuses them together, with the resulting burst of energy being compared to the Big Bang by Leeron. IBBS can destroy an opponent on below quantic level (It was stated that Lazengann underwent quantum breakdown when he was hit by the attack).
- Random Shroedinger Warp: Although the Anti-Spiral never personally used this attack, it should be able to use the same abilities as its Ashtanga-Class ship. When activated, the Anti-Spiral randomly jumps up and down the timeline. This enables it to attack an opponent from the past and the future. This also makes it impossible to hit the Anti-Spiral unless the target is able to retaliate with space-time manipulation of their own.
- Galaxy Shuriken: Uses Granzeboma's large shoulder Arms to literally throw galaxies at its opponent.
- Anti-Spiral Giga Drill Breaker: Super Granzeboma uses all of its energy to form One Big Drill hence the Name: "Giga Drill Breaker"
- Energy Beams: The Super Granzeboma fires a myriad of beams in all directions with little regard for accuracy. However, these beams have proven themselves incredibly destructive, devastating whatever they hit.
- Immortality: The Anti-Spiral race exists in suspended animation and as such does not age. The manifestation itself cannot die as long as the collective consciousness behind it exists. The consciousness in turn is the disembodied collection of all minds of the race.
Key: Granzeboma | Super Granzeboma | Anti-Spiral