|“||I never play with matches.||„|
There have always been those within Noxus who did not agree with the evils perpetrated by the Noxian High Command. The High Command had just put down a coup attempt from the self-proclaimed Crown Prince Raschallion, and a crackdown on any form of dissent against the new government was underway. These political and social outcasts, known as the Gray Order, sought to leave their neighbors in peace as they pursued dark arcane knowledge. The leaders of this outcast society were a married couple: Gregori Hastur, the Gray Warlock, and his wife Amoline, the Shadow Witch. Together they led an exodus of magicians and other intelligentsia from Noxus, resettling their followers beyond the Great Barrier to the northern reaches of the unforgiving Voodoo Lands. Though survival was a challenge at times, the Gray Order's colony managed to thrive in a land where so many others would have failed.
Years after the exodus, Gregori and Amoline had a child: Annie. Early on, Annie's parents knew there was something special about their daughter. At the age of two, Annie miraculously ensorcelled a shadow bear - a ferocious denizen of the petrified forests outside the colony - turning it into her pet. To this day she keeps her bear "Tibbers" by her side, often keeping him spellbound as a stuffed doll to be carried like a child's toy. The combination of Annie's lineage and the dark magic of her birthplace have given this little girl tremendous arcane power.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-C, likely 7-C
Name: Annie Hastur, the Dark Child
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Appears to be somewhere between 8 and 10
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions), likely Town level (Is considered among the most powerful champions in the League, and has yet to reach her full potential)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Small Town Class, likely Town Class
Durability: At least Small Town level+, likely Town level
Range: Dozens of meters with fire magic
Standard Equipment: Tibbers
Intelligence: High (Exceedingly knowledgeable, especially for a child)
Weaknesses: Not a particularly skilled combatant, Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Annie shoots a ball of fire at her opponent, dealing physical damage.
- Pyromania: After casting four abilities, Annie's next offensive ability stuns all enemies it damages.
- Disintegrate: Annie hurls a fireball at the target enemy, dealing magic damage. If Disintegrate kills its target, it refunds its mana cost and half of its cooldown.
- Incinerate: Annie scorches all enemies in a cone in front of her with fire, dealing magic damage.
- Molten Shield: Annie surrounds herself with a coat of fire, giving herself bonus armor and magic resistance for the next 5 seconds and dealing magic damage to all enemies who use basic attacks against her. If Tibbers is active when Molten Shield is used, he gains the same bonus defenses, while also gaining 300 bonus movement speed which decays over 0.75 seconds.
- Summon: Tibbers: Annie summons Tibbers to the target location in a burst of flame, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies. He then remains on the field as a controllable minion for up to 45 seconds. Tibbers deals magic damage with his basic attacks.
- Tibbers' Flame: Tibbers is surrounded by a flaming aura which deals magic damage every second to nearby enemies.
- Out of Combat: While out of combat for at least 5 seconds, Tibbers gains movement speed when moving toward Annie and regenerates 6% of his maximum health every second.
- Enrage: Tibbers enrages on summon, when Pyromania stuns an enemy champion, or when Annie dies. During this time, Tibbers ignores unit collision and gains 275% bonus attack speed and 100% bonus movement speed.
- Annie's Death: If Annie dies while Tibbers is summoned, Tibbers instantly regenerates 50% of his missing health, enrages, and targets Annie's killer. If the killer is too far away Tibbers will focus the lowest health champion instead.
- Transmutation: Annie somehow managed to transmute a shadow bear into a stuffed animal that she can summon at only two years old.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Doran's Ring: Grants bonus health, mana regeneration, and ability power. Restores 4 mana upon killing an unit.
- Sorcerer's Shoes: Grants magic penetration and bonus movement speed.
- Luden's Echo: Grants bonus movement speed and ability power.
- Echo: Gains charges upon moving or casting. At 100 charges, the next instance of ability damage dealt will expend all charges to deal bonus magic damage to the first enemy hit and summon up to 3 lesser bolts that target nearby enemies, prioritizing enemies damaged by the ability and champions over minions.
- Morellonomicon: Grants bonus mana, ability power, and cooldown reduction. Additionally, kills and assists restore 20% maximum mana, and dealing magic damage to an enemy champion below 35% health inflicts Grievous Wounds to them for 8 seconds. Grievous Wounds is a debuff that reduces all healing received by 40%.
- Void Staff: Grants bonus ability power, and causes magic damage to ignore 35% of the target's magic resistance.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.