|“||Ashes, ashes, they all fall down.||„|
Dangerous, yet disarmingly precocious, Annie is a child mage with immense pyromantic power. Even in the shadows of the mountains north of Noxus, she is a magical outlier. Her natural affinity for fire manifested early in life through unpredictable, emotional outbursts, though she eventually learned to control these “playful tricks.” Her favorite includes the summoning of her beloved teddy bear, Tibbers, as a fiery protector. Lost in the perpetual innocence of childhood, Annie wanders the dark forests, always looking for someone to play with.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-C, likely 7-C | Likely High 6-C
Name: Annie Hastur, the Dark Child
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Appears to be somewhere between 8 and 10
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions), likely Town level (Is considered among the most powerful champions in the League, and has yet to reach her full potential) | Likely Large Island level (Comparable to Super Galaxy Rumble)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Likely Relativistic (Comparable to Super Galaxy Rumble, who flew from the moon to Runeterra in seconds
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Small Town Class, likely Town Class | Likely Large Island Class
Durability: At least Small Town level+, likely Town level | Likely Large Island level
Range: Dozens of meters with fire magic
Standard Equipment: Tibbers
Intelligence: High (Exceedingly knowledgeable, especially for a child)
Weaknesses: Not a particularly skilled combatant, Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Annie shoots a ball of fire at her opponent, dealing physical damage.
- Pyromania: After casting four abilities, Annie's next offensive ability stuns all enemies it damages.
- Disintegrate: Annie hurls a fireball at the target enemy, dealing magic damage. If Disintegrate kills its target, it refunds its mana cost and half of its cooldown.
- Incinerate: Annie scorches all enemies in a cone in front of her with fire, dealing magic damage.
- Molten Shield: Annie surrounds herself with a coat of fire, giving herself bonus armor and magic resistance for the next 5 seconds and dealing magic damage to all enemies who use basic attacks against her. If Tibbers is active when Molten Shield is used, he gains the same bonus defenses, while also gaining 300 bonus movement speed which decays over 0.75 seconds.
- Summon: Tibbers: Annie summons Tibbers to the target location in a burst of flame, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies. He then remains on the field as a controllable minion for up to 45 seconds. Tibbers deals magic damage with his basic attacks.
- Tibbers' Flame: Tibbers is surrounded by a flaming aura which deals magic damage every second to nearby enemies.
- Out of Combat: While out of combat for at least 5 seconds, Tibbers gains movement speed when moving toward Annie and regenerates 6% of his maximum health every second.
- Enrage: Tibbers enrages on summon, when Pyromania stuns an enemy champion, or when Annie dies. During this time, Tibbers ignores unit collision and gains 275% bonus attack speed and 100% bonus movement speed.
- Annie's Death: If Annie dies while Tibbers is summoned, Tibbers instantly regenerates 50% of his missing health, enrages, and targets Annie's killer. If the killer is too far away Tibbers will focus the lowest health champion instead.
- Transmutation: Annie somehow managed to transmute a shadow bear into a stuffed animal that she can summon at only two years old.
Key: Base | Super Galaxy Annie