|“||Careful love, prices aren't the only thing i can slice in half!||„|
Anna is a traditionally recurring character throughout the Fire Emblem series, often appearing as a guide, shopkeeper, or some other role. A cheeky profiteer, her growing popularity has led her to take to the battlefield herself in the most recent installments, revealing that there isn't a single Anna, but an entire family of identical sisters all named Anna and are able to distinguish between each other.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C
Origin: Fire Emblem
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Can use Magic, Bows, Swords, and Staffs, and can Heal with Staffs | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Various), Durability Negation
Attack Potency: Large Building level with swords and bows (Comparable to the main cast of Awakening, Fates and Heroes)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Can hold tons of weapons on her back as a Merchant)
Striking Strength: Large Building Class
Durability: Large Building level (Can takes blows from enemies from the respective generations)
Stamina: High, can go long distances while caring weapons without getting tired.
Range: Extended melee range with swords. Hundreds of meters with a longbow.
- Aether: Anna can use a special technique that combines the effects of Sol and Luna, Letting her recover half of the total damage from an attack and negate her opponent´s durability.
- Counter: When Anna has been attacked, she will attack back with the exact same level of force.
- Dragonskin: Strangely enough, Anna´s skin allows her to Halve all damage, negate Counter and Lethality.
- Rightful God: As a mysterious challenger from the outrealms, Anna can activate techniques far more ofthen than normal humans ever could.
- Vantage: When Anna is badly damaged, she will focus on always dealing the first blow in all confrontations.
- Make a Killing: Based on her luck, Anna can find pocket money in a defeated enemy to keep as her own.
- Pick: Anna has experience with lockpicking chests and other treasures, making her able to open them without problem.
Standard Equipment: Various depending on the generation.
Intelligence: High. Good at selling weapons and managing money