Anna is a character in the Epic Battle Fantasy universe. She was first introduced as a playable character in the spin-off "Bullet Heaven" as a secret unlockable character and became the main protagonist of "Epic Battle Fantasy 4". Contrary to the other EBF "heroes", Anna is a selfless hero who isn't driven by personal gain. This trait put her at odds with the other characters.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 4-B | 4-B
Origin: Epic Battle Fantasy
Age: Teenager. Likely 13 to 16
Classification: Human, Ranger, Nature Girlowers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Wind Manipulation, Wood Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Healing, Summoning, Power Nullification (with Syphon), Statistics Amplification Negation, Empathic Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Information Analysis (with the Scanbot) Status effects inducements, Can copy statistical amplification, Resurrection (with Revive) Death Manipulation (with The Departed or the Crossbone Pin, as well as some skills) can harm intangible beings, can negate conventional durability with Magic, Curse Manipulation, Time Manipulation (Can slow down and stop time, but the effect occur randomly) Soul Manipulation (Can attack the soul) Fourth Wall Awareness, Resurrection/Regeneration Negation (Mid-Godly. Dispel negates the auto-revive status, which can restore souls after they are destroyed), Black Hole Creation, Void Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation (Scaled from Akron, who could use those abilities as a direct consequence of its raw power). Resistance to Elemental Manipulation, Magic, Antimatter Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Magic Negation, Statistics Amplification Negation, and status effects inducements (Trough her various equipments, which can be changed during the battle instantly) | All of the above, Flight, Vehicular Mastery and Portal Creation (In the form of wormholes) in the Bullet Heaven games.
Attack Potency: Solar System level (Comparable to Lance, Natalie and Matt, Played a major role in defeating the Avatars of Godcat) | Solar System level (Killed Akron, who warped a supermassive blackhole at the galactic core, and was far stronger than it was at the time of Epic Battle Fantasy 3)
Speed: At least FTL (Comparable to Lance, Natalie and Matt) | Massively FTL+ (Lance stated that they were fighting in Hyperspace, and were traveling much faster than the speed of light. Can clear astronomical distances while dodging a barrage of blasts. Flew to the center of the galaxy in less than an hour)
Lifting Strength: At least Class P (Should be more or less in the same league as Matt and Lance)
Striking Strength: Solar System Class (Able to hold her own against Godcat's Avatars) | Solar System Class (Comparable to Matt, able to harm Space Akron)
Durability: Solar System Level (Survived hits from the avatars of Godcat) | Solar System level (Tanked hits from Space Akron)
Stamina: Very high
Range: Hundreds of meters with regular attacks, higher with Tsunami
- The Fairy Bow: An all around balanced Bow that's very powerful and lite. This is Anna's "main" weapon.
- Crystal Bow: A Tri-Elemental bow that strikes with Fire, Thunder and Ice damage.
- Sky Feather: A swift and wind-elemental Bow.
- Eagle Eye: A mechanical Bow that hits hard and quick.
Intelligence: Quite smart. She seems to know a lot more about how the world works than her friends. Master at marksmanship and competent at Nature and Wind magic.
Weaknesses: Carries no melee weapons other than her arrows.
- Piercing Shot: Carefully aimed shot with extreme accuracy.
- Combo Shot: Shoots 3 arrows at once.
- Arrow Rain: Fires several arrows in the air and has them rain down.
- Frost Arrow: Fires an arrow imbued with Ice magic.
- Aqua Arrow: Fires an arrow imbued with Water magic.
- Spark Arrow: Fires an arrow imbued with Thunder magic.
- Lumber: Generates several large logs to burst from the ground.
- Hurricane: Summons a huge gust of wind.
- Vines: Summons several poisons vines to attack her enemy.
- Refresh: Powerful healing spell.
- Mother Earth: Poisons all enemies.
- Mighty Oak: Summons the Mighty Oak. A large and sentient Tree.
Key: Epic Battle Fantasy 4 | Bullet Heaven 2