|“||I am the fury of the blizzard, the bite of the wind, and the cold of the ice. I am the Freljord.||„|
An eternal guardian, the Cryophoenix has held a solitary vigil over the Freljord for a thousand lifetimes. Sensing a growing corruption of the land itself, Anivia joins the Avarosan in the belief that a united Freljord can defeat the coming darkness.
Anivia is a being of the coldest winter, a mystical embodiment of ice magic, and an ancient protector of the Freljord. She commands all the power and fury of the land itself, calling the snow and bitter wind to defend her home from those who would harm it. A benevolent but mysterious creature, Anivia is eternally bound to keep vigil over the Freljord through life, death, and rebirth.
Anivia is as much a part of the Freljord as the never-ending frost. Long before mortals had ever set foot on the land's frigid tundra, she had lived countless lifetimes and died as many deaths. The beginnings and ends of her eternal cycle always heralded great change, from the calming of raging storms to the ebb and flow of ice ages. It is said that when the cryophoenix dies, an era ends; and when she is reborn, a new era begins. Though Anivia's past lifetimes have faded from her memory, she knows her purpose: she must protect the Freljord at all costs.
When she was last reborn, Anivia witnessed the rise of a mighty and united human tribe. She guarded their lands with pride as they prospered, but such unity could not last forever. The great tribe fractured into three, and after that upheaval, Anivia watched the people of the Freljord become embroiled in battle. As she strove to calm the turmoil tearing her home apart, Anivia began to sense a greater threat: an ancient evil growing deep within the earth. To her horror, she felt the pure magic of the ice itself become blackened and corrupt. Like blood in water, darkness crept into the Freljord. With her destiny so tied to the power of the land, Anivia knew if such evil took root in her home, that same darkness would find its way into her heart. She could no longer remain a mere guardian - the cryophoenix had to act.
Anivia soon discovered an ally in Ashe, the Frost Archer. Ashe too believed in unification as an end to the Freljord's perpetual strife, and Anivia offered the tribal leader her aid. Now, with war on the horizon, Anivia prepares to fight for peace, but she knows the inevitable truth of her destiny. One day, evil will rise from the ice, and she must destroy it - no matter the cost.
Powers and Stats
Name: Anivia, The Cryophoenix
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Several thousand years old
Classification: Cryophoenix (Ice Elemental), Guardian of the Freljord, Avarosan
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 3), Flight, Ice Manipulation, Regeneration (Mid-low, higher with Rebirth), Zoolingualism, Magic, Can see through illusions/mind-affecting abilities (Easily identified Lissandra as a threat to the Frejlord)
Attack Potency: Country level (Her power rivals that of Lissandra, Capable of creating blizzards that can cover the entire Freljord, Sustains a never-ending storm that destroys everything it encompasses, Every time she is killed she releases enough elemental energy to cause a small ice age and is the embodiment of the Freljord's raw power)
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: Country Class
Durability: Country level
Range: Hundreds of kilometers with powers
Standard Equipment: Starting/Essential Items (Health Potions, Doran's Ring, Sorcerer's Shoes, Rod of Ages, Seraph's Embrace, Void Staff, Warding Totem)
Intelligence: Extremely high (Has been alive before mankind existed, and has died and been born thousands of times)
Weaknesses: She has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Launches a shard of condensed ice magic, inflicting physical damage.
- Rebirth: Upon taking fatal damage, Anivia transforms into an egg with full health. She cannot move, attack or activate her abilities during this time, and her defensive stats are modified. If her egg survives for 6 seconds, Anivia is revived with her egg's remaining health.
- Flash Frost: Anivia launches an orb of ice in the target direction, dealing magic damage to every enemy it passes through. At maximum range, Flash Frost will detonate automatically. Anivia can detonate the orb at any time, dealing magic damage and stunning enemies in a small area for 1 second. Enemies can be damaged by both parts of Flash Frost. Enemies damaged by Flash Frost are Chilled for 3 seconds, slowing their movement speed by.
- Crystallize: Anivia raises an impassable wall of ice at the target location that lasts 5 seconds, perpendicular to which way she's facing.
- Frostbite: Anivia sends a shard of ice at the target enemy, dealing magic damage. Frostbite deals 200% damage to Chilled targets.
- Glacial Storm: Anivia creates a blizzard at the target location. Enemies within the blizzard take magic damage per second, and are Chilled for 1 second, slowing their movement speed and attack speed by 20%. Anivia can re-activate Glacial Storm at any time to disable its effects, always dealing one last tick of damage upon cancellation, and it will deactivate automatically if she gets too far away or runs out of mana. Additionally, Glacial Storm will be deactivated by all forms of interrupting crowd control, excluding Fear, Taunt and Charm.
- Weather Manipulation: Anivia has been shown to be able to create and manipulate blizzards large enough to cover the entire Freljord.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Doran's Ring: Grants bonus health, mana regeneration, and ability power. Restores 4 mana upon killing a unit.
- Sorcerer's Shoes: Grants magic penetration and bonus movement speed.
- Rod of Ages: Grants bonus health, mana, and ability power. Additionally, 15% of damage taken from champions is gained as mana. Spending mana restores 20% of mana spent as health, up to 25 per cast.
- Seraph's Embrace: Grants bonus mana and ability power equal to 3% of maximum mana. Refunds 25% of mana spent.
- Mana Shield: Drains 20% of the wielders current mana to shield them for an equal amount plus 150 for 3 seconds.
- Void Staff: Grants bonus ability power, and causes magic damage to ignore 35% of the target's magic resistance.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.