It displays an illusion that its scattered rosary beads are endlessly attacking from all directions in order to crush their spirit (Mugen Danmaku Shin-kyou), and so forth. The purified energy necessary to achieve enlightenment is accumulated in Sanzomon's Digicore, and it's rumored that if you steal this then you will be released from every injury or terminal disease and acquire immortality, which draws in Digimon that are impelled by greed, and those chasing after it are numerous. However, enemies are not the only ones who are drawn to Sanzomon, as there are also troubled Digimon with their own various issues. It is said that among those, there are also Digimon searching for answers and truth that adore Sanzomon and journey along with it.
Challenging Shakamon is pointless, as she can fit any Digimon on the palm of her hands and have them fight an illusion until they are exhausted, both mentally and physically. She is able to remedy the evil from a Digimon's heart and will enlighten them to realize that conflict is meaningless. Its very voice can knock any Digimon across the horizon.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 7-A | At least High 4-C | At least Low 2-C | At least Low 2-C | At least 2-A, possibly higher
Name: Gatomon/Tailmon | Nefertimon | Angewomon | Sanzomon | Ophanimon/Ofanimon | Magnadramon/Holydramon | Shakamon
Gender: Genderless, but regarded as Female
Age: Varies from media, often depicted as a woman in her 20s.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Bypasses Magical Defenses, Holy Manipulation, Hypnosis, Healing | All previous abilities, Energy Manipulation, Flight | All previous abilities, Immobilization, Absorption, Sleep Manipulation, One Hit Kill | All Gatomon Abilities, Can destroy an opponent's will to fight, Illusion Creation | All Angewomon Abilities, Crystal Manipulation, Summoning, Soul Manipulation (Effective on Evil Beings only) | All Angewomon abilities, Fire Manipulation, Durability Negation, Poison Manipulation | All Angewomon and Sanzomon Abilities, Crushes hostility with a thundering voice, knocking the opponent away beyond the horizon.
Attack Potency: Small Island level (Equal to Champion Digimon such as Seadramon) | At least Large Star level (Comparable to MagnaAngemon) | At least Universe level+ (Equal to the other 3 Great Angels such as Seraphimon) | At least Universe level+ (As a member of the Four Great Dragons, she should roughly as strong as Megidramon's physical prowess, according to official data, it "laid waste" to a ultimate evil that threatened the Digital World) | At least Multiverse level+, possibly higher (Stated to be "the closest to Yggdrasil" and can put the entire Digital World through Ordeals, so far no Digimon has overcome her ordeals. It is said that it would be meaningless to challenge Shakamon as she knows the principals of both Heaven of Earth. She can also fit any Digimon in the palm of her hands, whether or not this applies to the planet-sized Gaiamon is unknown)
Speed: Hypersonic+ (Should be as fast as other Champion Digimon) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Lillymon) | Infinite, possibly Immeasurable (On par with ChaosGallantmon) | Infinite, possibly Immeasurable (Comparable to Megidramon) | Immeasurable (Should be somewhat comparable to Yggdrasil)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Possibly Class Z via power-scaling (Should roughly be in the same league as The Royal Knights and Olympos XII) | At least Class P+ via power-scaling (Comparable to Megidramon) | Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Island Class | At least Large Star Class | At least Universal+ | At least Universal+ | At least Multversal+, possibly higher
Durability: Small Island level | At least Large Star level | At least Universe level+ | At least Universe level+ | At least Multiverse level+, possibly higher
Stamina: High | Extremely High (Capable of fighting three of Koh's Digimon in single combat) | Extremely High | Unknown, possibly Godlike
Range: Melee Range, several meters with projectiles | Melee range, Several kilometers with projectiles | Melee range, Possibly Planetary via Apocalypse and other projectile | At least Planetary due to sheer size, possibly Multiversal+
Standard Equipment: Holy Arrow | Her spear "Eden's Javelin" and the Sefirot Crystal | None notable | None notable
Intelligence: Almost every depiction and form of Angewomon is extremely smart with a vast knowledge of the Digital World and its laws, as well as a combat expert. In particular, Shakamon appears to be the smartest of them all and is possibly even nigh-omniscient to a degree, as she seems to know what is happening in the Digital World at all times.
Weaknesses: None notable. Though Angewmon and Ofanimon are occasionally depicted as being weak to virus/dark type attacks.
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Lightning Paw: Punches at the enemy with its powerful claws at lightning speed.
- Catastrophe: Emits waves of light.
- Cat's Eye Hypnotism: Hypnotizes the enemy with mysterious power from its eyes, causing them to attack themselves
- Aura: Heals her and her allies.
- Curse of Queen: Produces a red, high-temperature beam from the ornament on its brow.
- Rosetta Stone: Summons a megalith with ancient inscriptions engraved in Digimoji to attack the enemy.
- Holy Arrow: Forms a bow with the wings on its glove and shoots a holy arrow of lightning.
- Heaven's Charm: Unleashes rays of light filled with beauty and kindness, or whispers like an angel and lures the enemy to sleep.
- Saint Air: Creates a halo that radiates rainbow light to harm evil and can absorb the attacks of other Digimon, or creates a holy tornado. This technique can also keep the foe from moving.
- To Shishun-kyou: Brings the hearts of wild Digimon back to their senses by making them listen to endless words of gratitude.
- Kochoumu-kyou: Manifests the ordeals that it has suffered and showers them on the opponent.
- Mugen Danmakushin-kyou: Displays an illusion that its scattered rosary beads are endlessly attacking the opponent from all directions in order to crush their spirit.
- Sefirot Crystal: Summons ten crystals in the shape of the Sephiroth and release pink light from the crystals. Or a formation of several small crystals direct attacks the enemy.
- Eden's Javelin: Pierces with a javelin shining holy light. Purifies evil hearts.
- Eden's Air: Creates Multiple halo that radiates rainbow light can restores itself and companion's strength.
- Holy Flame: Shoots a spiral of holy fire from its mouth. Those who suffer this technique have their forms instantaneously erased.
- Apocalypse: Summons energy bolts that fall from the heavens, causing explosions of light, or blasts enemies with electricity from its mouth.
- Hermit Fog: Sprays forth a cold mist that corrodes anything it touches.
- Satori Henro Shou: Enlightens those who challenge it to battle that conflict is meaningless by having them endlessly fight against an illusion on top of its palm, so in the end both their mind and body are exhausted.
- Reikou-Kumo-no-Ito: Purifies and remedies evil by illuminating the opponent with a halo that cannot be shut out even if they close their eyes.
- Taijou Shingon: Crushes hostility with a thundering voice, knocking the opponent away beyond the horizon.
Notable Inherited Skills
- Puppy Howl: Produces a high-pitched cry that paralyzes the opponent. This attack also bypasses magical defenses.
Key: Gatomon and Nefertimon | Angewomon and Sanzomon | Ophanimon | Holydramon | Shakamon