Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-C | At least High 4-C
Name: Gatomon/Tailmon | Nefertimon | Angewomon
Gender: Genderless, but regarded as Female
Age: Varies from media, often depicted as a woman in her 20s.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Can Pierce through defenses, Holy Manipulation, Hypnosis, Healing, Sleep Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others), Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference) | All previous abilities, Energy Manipulation, Flight, Immobilization, Absorption, One Hit Kill, Poison Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Resistance to Poison Manipulation.
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Large Island Class | At least Large Star Class
Durability: At least Large Island level | At least Large Star level
Stamina: High | Extremely High (Capable of fighting three of Koh's Digimon in single combat) | Extremely High | Unknown, possibly Godlike
Range: Melee Range, several meters with projectiles | Melee range, Several kilometers with projectiles
Standard Equipment: Holy Arrow
Intelligence: Almost every depiction and form of Angewomon is extremely smart with a vast knowledge of the Digital World and its laws, as well as a combat expert.
Weaknesses: None notable. Though Angewmon and Ofanimon are occasionally depicted as being weak to virus/dark type attacks.
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Lightning Paw: Punches at the enemy with its powerful claws at lightning speed.
- Catastrophe: Emits waves of light.
- Cat's Eye Hypnotism: Hypnotizes the enemy with mysterious power from its eyes, causing them to attack themselves
- Aura: Heals her and her allies.
- Idle Bubble: A water shot that puts the opponent to sleep.
- Puppy Howl: Produces a high-pitched cry that paralyzes the opponent. This attack also pierces through defenses.
- Holy Arrow: Forms a bow with the wings on its glove and shoots a holy arrow of lightning.
- Heaven's Charm: Unleashes rays of light filled with beauty and kindness, or whispers like an angel and lures the enemy to sleep.
- Saint Air: Creates a halo that radiates rainbow light to harm evil and can absorb the attacks of other Digimon, or creates a holy tornado. This technique can also keep the foe from moving.
- Poison Thorns: All attacks has a chance of poisoning the opponent.
- Poison Ivy: Creates vines that whip the enemy, also paralyzing them. This also can poison the target.
- Plant Shock: Hit the opponent with leaves, claws them, or showers them with poisonous pollen.
- Kusai Nioi: Gives off a powerful stench that makes Digimon unwilling to fight it.
Note: Angewomon inherits skills from Sunflowmon and Frigimon
Key: Gatomon | Angewomon