Android 15 (人造人間１５号, Jinzōningen Jūgo Gō) is Dr. Gero's fifteenth android creation. He is designed to serve Gero's vendetta against Goku, who overthrew the Red Ribbon Army as a child. He makes his debut in the 1992 film Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13!
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 4-C
Name: Android 15
Origin: Dragon Ball
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Comparable to non-canon Super Saiyan Android Saga Vegeta)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Large Star Class
Durability: At least Large Star level (Took hits from non-canon Super Saiyan Android Saga Vegeta)
Range: Standard melee range. Stellar with ki blasts and attacks.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: High (Able to quickly gather information via scanning)
Weaknesses: Overconfident, Alcoholic.
- 3D Scan Mode: A mode that allows for advanced scanning of enemies.
- Android Barrier: Used to protect himself from Future Trunks'.
- Continuous Energy Bullets: It is one of his Blast 1 techniques in Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2.
- Two Handed Multi-Balls: Android 15 charges the F.F. Spark Cannon.
- Android Strike 15: Android 15's ultimate attack. Used on Vegeta in the movie, and named in Raging Blast 2.
- Energy Squall: An energy sphere barrage used by Android 14 and Android 15 against Future Trunks.
- Energy Blast: The most basic form of energy attack used by androids.
- F.F. Spark Cannon: An energy sphere barrage used by Android 15 against Future Trunks. Named in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Flight: The ability to fly without the use of ki.
- Multi-step Ki Blast: An energy sphere technique used several times in the movie. It is Android 15's signature attack in Raging Blast 2.
- Murder Ball: A Full Power Energy Ball. One of Android 15 Super Attacks in Raging Blast 2.
- Combined Energy Ball: First, Androids 15 and 14 charge their own energy spheres, then they combine them into one unique and gigantic energy sphere, and fire it from below at the target. They used this attack against Goku and his family, destroying the building where the family was dining.
- Pump Up: One of Android 15's Blast 1 techniques in Raging Blast 2.
Note: The statistics of Dragon Ball GT/Movie characters are clearly part of a separate continuity, and as such tend to differ greatly from the current canon.