Android 13 is Dr. Gero's thirteenth Android creation. He is designed to continue Gero's vendetta against Goku, who overthrew the Red Ribbon Army as a child.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 4-C | At least High 4-C
Name: Android 13
Origin: Dragon Ball Movies
Speed: Massively FTL+ | Massively FTL+
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Large Star Class | At least Large Star Class+
Durability: At least Large Star level | At least Large Star level+ (Completely unharmed by all of Goku's attempts to hurt him prior to the Spirit Bomb)
Range: Standard melee range. Stellar with ki blasts and attacks.
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Intelligence: Combat smart (Like most Androids has a supercomputer for a brain)
Weaknesses: None notable | Short-tempered and single-minded
- 3D Scan Mode: A mode that allows for advanced scanning of enemies.
- Android Barrier: A basic energy shield used by most Androids.
- Energy Attack: The most basic form of energy wave used by androids.
- Rapid Blasts: Android 13 rapid fires red energy blasts.
- Finger Beam: The first technique Android 13 performed in the movie. He fired it at Goku.
- Flight The ability to fly without the use of ki.
- Full Power Energy Wave: Used against Gohan after Gohan attacked him with a Masenko.
- S.S. Deadly Bomber: Android 13's signature technique, where he generates a red ball of spiraling energy that homes in on its target. In his Super form, he is capable of unleashing a more ultimately powerful version of this attack entitled Full Power S.S. Deadly Bomber.
- S.S. Deadly Hammer: A rush attack used against Goku and Vegeta. Android 13 grabs and pummels the opponent with punches and kicks, and finishes the opponent off with a large, red energy sphere.
- Deadly Assault: A rush attack used against Goku in his base form. Android 13 attacks with several punches and finishes with a red energy sphere.
Key: Base | Super Android 13
Note: The statistics of Dragon Ball GT/Movie characters are clearly part of a separate continuity, and as such tend to differ greatly from the current canon.