|“||One day, ice will cover these lands, and it will be as if this war never happened.||„|
|~ Ancient Apparition|
Kaldr, the Ancient Apparition, is an image projected from outside time. He springs from the cold, infinite void that both predates the universe and awaits its end. Kaldr is, Kaldr was, Kaldr shall be… and what we perceive, powerful as it appears to us, is but the faintest faded echo of the true, eternal Kaldr. Some believe that as the cosmos ages and approaches its final moments, the brightness and power of Kaldr will also intensify—that the Ancient Apparition will grow younger and stronger as eternity's end draws nigh. His grip of ice will bring all matter to a stop, his image will cast a light too terrible to behold. An Apparition no longer!
Powers and Stats
Tier: Unknown | Unknown
Name: Kaldr, the Ancient Apparition
Origin: DotA 2
Gender: Appears to be male
Age: Older than the universe
Classification: Apparition, Embodiment of Heat Death
Attack Potency: Unknown | Unknown (The projection of Kaldr seen in the physical world is nothing but a faint, faded echo of his true form)
Speed: Unknown | Infinite (Comes from the void that exists both outside of and predates time)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown | Unknown
Durability: Unknown | Unknown
Range: Tens of meters with spells, Universal at full power
Standard Equipment: None
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of energy with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes)
- Basic Attack: Kaldr launches an ice projectile at his opponent.
- Cold Feet: Places a frozen hex on an enemy unit that deals damage over time, but can be dispelled by moving away from the initial cast point. If the enemy unit doesn't move out of the given range, it will be stunned and frozen in place after 4 seconds.
- Ice Vortex: Creates a vortex of icy energy that slows movement speed and increases magic damage done in its range. Lasts 16 seconds.
- Chilling Touch: A frigid gust enchants allied heroes, granting them bonus magical damage for a given number of physical attacks while slowing their attack speed slightly. Ancient Apparition always receives the buff. Lasts 30 seconds.
- Ice Blast: Launches a tracer towards any location of the battlefield, which must be triggered again to mark the area to be blasted by a damaging explosion of hail. The further the tracer travels, the larger the explosion will be. Enemies caught in the explosion, or who touched the icy ball of hail as it travels, are frostbitten, taking damage and prevented from regenerating or healing. If a frostbitten unit's health drops below a certain percentage, they will instantly shatter.
Key: Kaldr | True Form