|“||Solitude can be lonelier than death.||„|
A lonely and melancholy soul from ancient Shurima, Amumu roams the world in search of a friend. Cursed by an ancient spell, he is doomed to remain alone forever, as his touch is death and his affection ruin. Those who claim to have seen him describe Amumu as a living cadaver, small in stature and covered in bandages the color of lichen. Amumu has inspired myths, folklore, and legends told and retold for generations - such that it is impossible to separate truth from fiction.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Amumu, The Sad Mummy
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Several thousand years old
Classification: Mummy (Unknown Species), Prince (Formerly)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 7), Regeneration (Mid-low), Mummy Rot, Magic, Magic-infused tears, Can reduce a target's resilience against magic, Highly enhanced sense of hearing and sight (All Yordles have hearing that is far superior to any human and can see the infrared spectrum of light), Can passively alter his appearance so he does not appear as a Yordle to anyone besides another Yordle, Longevity
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: Small Town Class
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Standard melee range, dozens of meters with bandages
Standard Equipment: Bandages
Intelligence: Average (Skilled in combat, but only has the mind of a child with extremely unstable emotions)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Amumu headbutts the enemy.
- Cursed Touch: Amumu's basic attacks apply Curse on target for 3 seconds, refreshing with each subsequent basic attack. Cursed target receive 15% bonus true damage from all incoming magic damage.
- Bandage Toss: Active: Amumu tosses a bandage in a line that stuns the first enemy it hits for 1 second, deals them magic damage, and pulls him to their location.
- Despair: Amumu cries a continuous pool of tears, dealing magic damage every second to all enemies around him.
- Tantrum: Amumu releases his anger, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies. Tantrum's cooldown is reduced by 0.5 seconds every time Amumu is hit by a basic attack. Amumu also takes reduced physical damage from basic attacks and abilities. As shown in "Curse of the Sad Mummy", this is capable of destroying a decent portion of a city.
- Curse of the Sad Mummy: Amumu deals magic damage to all nearby enemies and entangles them for 2 seconds.