Alma Wade is the key figure and main antagonist of the F.E.A.R. series and a powerful psionic who seeks revenge against Armacham Technology Corporation, due to their usage of her in a series of experiments and secret projects with the aim of making her powers financially viable.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-B, 5-B with the Almaverse
Name: Alma Wade
Age: 26 when she died, as a ghost she was 47 in F.E.A.R 3
Classification: Ghost, formerly human
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Teleportation, Transmutation, Reality Warping, Life Manipulation, Immortality (Type 7), Mind Control, Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, can induce hallucinations and paranoia by just seeing her, Possession, very good at stalking, kind of good at seducing
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Class KJ (Can easily overpower Peak Humans)
Durability: Impossible to kill or harm normally due being a ghost, but at her best she is City level (Tanked her own nuke-like explosion)
Range: Normally miles with her powers (she could appear anywhere on the facility, attack anyone there and even being miles away), planetary with the Almaverse
Intelligence: Above average (Managed to set up traps to scare or attack the protagonists)
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Weaknesses: Mentally unstable (She can't control her anger the 90% of the time)
- Ghost Physiology: Alma is an undead ghost, she cannot be hurt through physical means as bullets have been shown to go right through her with no effect.
- Pyrokinesis: Alma has displayed the ability to control fire, she is often accompanied by flames whenever she appears and can casually create explosions that envelop entire rooms.
- Telekinesis: Alma has shown a powerful degree of telekinesis, she has casually restrained Peak Humans, thrown people across rooms and through walls, and can rip all the flesh off a human body, leaving only a skeleton behind.
- Life Manipulation: Alma can create living beings and tentacles to fight for her.
- Immense Psychic Power: Alma is easily the powerful psychic on the planet, all of her powers are due to her being born a tremendously powerful psychic.