Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-B | Unknown
Name: Alluka Zoldyck | Nanika (The "demon" inside her/Her second personality)
Origin: Hunter x Hunter
Classification: Human, Nen user with while in Naniko state
Powers and Abilities: When it comes to combat Alluka is just a regular child, in her Nanika state, she possesses Wish Granting.
Attack Potency: Human level | Unknown
Speed: Normal Human level
Lifting Strength: Regular Human
Striking Strength: Human Class
Durability: Human level
Range: Unknown, though possibly can use its power from long distances as it's not needed to touch the "victim"
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Weaknesses: Trusts Killua blindly
- Alluka/Nanika erased over 50 humans instantly from existence after a person failed to fulfill 4 requests in a row.
Notable Attacks/Techniques:Wish Granting: Alluka can make requests to anyone at anytime, when someone fulfills three of these requests she will grant a wish to the person who fulfilled them, Nanika, the inner "demon" thing inside him/her will emerge and grant your wish, and, so far it granted any wishes made in the series, such as lots of money, a hug or healing someone whos about to die. The downside of the ability is that the next request made will be in the same tier as the last wish; if the wish was something simple then the wishes will be easy to fulfill, if it was something hard, important or expensive the next requests may be dangerous/hard things to give. Also, if someone reject 4 requests he or she will instantly be erased of existence together with a loved one, so at least 2 people will die if 4 requests are declined.
There are also extra rules for this Alluka/Nanika ability:
- If someone fails to Alluka's requests and gets killed, the difficulty level of Alluka's requests returns to level 1. That is the best time to make a wish.
- If Alluka is making requests from a particular person, they cannot be moved over to another person mid-way. Therefore if that particular person disappears such as concealing themselves, Alluka is unable to make requests to anybody else.
- If the person fulfilling requests dies mid-way, it will count as a failure and at least one more person will die.
- Alluka cannot make requests of someone without knowing the person's name. The same person cannot ask Alluka for consecutive wishes, although Killua seems to know of a way to bypass this condition.
Rules known only by Killua:
- While Alluka can grant only 1 wish at a time, one can give Alluka several conditions to a wish, therefore greatly expanding the capacities of what one can ask of Alluka before granting another 3 requests.
- If a wish is made for healing, Alluka must make physical contact with the target; there isn't any sort of cruel backlash as well. This may simply be a rule Killua made up due to his special privilege.
- When Alluka changes into his wish-granting mode, Alluka becomes something else, a separate entity. Killua calls this separate entity by the name "Nanika", which means "something" in Japanese. The origin of "Nanika" is currently unknown and is simply described as "some unnatural, wrong place." However, it is revealed that Nanika is a part of Alluka that only shows up after a wish is made to heal someone. After a healing wish is made, Nanika switches places with Alluka, tires out and falls asleep.
- Killua, due to his relationship with Alluka and Nanika, is given special privileges. When he "commands" Alluka, his request will bypass any existing backlash and will be granted without any repercussions. If somebody else wishes other than Killua, they will suffer the same repercussions of the previous wish that was supposed to be given. This privilege has been deduced by Illumi, adding to his craving to control Killua in order to control Alluka's abilities.
Key: Base form [Alluka] | Black eyes [Nanika]