Alita, known in Japan as Gally (ガリィ Garī) and originally named Yoko (陽子Yōko), is the protagonist and title character of Battle Angel Alita and its sequel, Battle Angel Alita: Last Order. She is known for her prowess as a practitioner of the powerful cyborg martial art Panzer Kunst. Alita's background and history were briefly hinted at in Battle Angel Alita, but were not fully explored until Last Order, which reveals that Alita was highly instrumental in creating the world within which the series is set.
In Last Order she spearheaded a team called the Space Angels which includes three of her replicas that competed in the LADDER-sponsored Tenth Zenith of Things Tournament.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-B | At least 7-B, possibly 7-A | At least 6-C | 4-B
Name: Alita/ Gally/ Yoko von der Rasierklinge
Origin: Battle Angel Alita
Gender: Female (technically inapplicable for Imaginos bodies)
Age: 221 years old
Classification: Advanced body type artificially made life form with human consciousness.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, agility, durability and endurance, masterful in panzer kunst (which can also ignore durability in certain ways), plasma manipulation, energy manipulation, electromagnetic manipulation, regeneration (Low-Godly with imaginos 2.1), Immortality (Type 1 and 3), shape shifting (Is said to be able to limitlessly manipulate atoms in her body), sound manipulation, nanotechnology manipulation, hacking
Attack Potency: City Block level | At least City level, possibly Mountain level (Comparable to Super Fizziroy Sechs) | At least Island level (as seen here) | Solar System level (Helped Donfua by giving him access to her power source, thus allowing him to make a mini black hole with about 80 percent the mass of the sun)
Speed: At least Hypersonic+ | Unknown, possibly Relativistic+ (Comparable to sechs at this stage of the story) | At least Relativistic+, likely FTL (Much swifter than Sechs) | Unknown when tapping greatly into power source
Lifting Strength: Likely Class 100+ | Likely Class K | Likely Class K | Unknown
Striking Strength: City Block Class | At least City Class, possibly Mountain Class | At least Island Class, (Should technically be able to put in all of the energy she draws into her plasma and her strikes) | Unknown
Durability: City Block level | At least City level, possibly Mountain level | At least Island level (Low-Godly regeneration makes her hard to kill) | Unknown
Stamina: Very high. Practically endless after Imaginos 2.0
Range: Several hundred meters at least, but she can link as far as Jupiter.
Standard Equipment: Her body which can produce blades and act as an inventory of destructive techniques, also carries a mechanical living gun named Danko
Intelligence: Innate knowledge of plasma physics and electromagnetic forces. Skilled user of the Panzer Kunst martial art.
Weaknesses: Her Hertza Haeon can be easily nullified with a vibration of the same wavelength
- Hertza Haeon/Heart Strike: Delivers a high-frequency vibration strike to the victim, bypassing the victim's armor, causing damage to the internal organs.
- Elbogen Blatt/Elbow Blade: It is a technique based on using a single edged blade tied to the forearm of the user. Due to Alita having The Damascus Blade on her Imaginos Body, she can use this technique
- Geschoss Schlag/Missile Blow: A punch that uses electromagnetism to boost the acceleration
- Javelin Palm: Palm thrust that creates an explosion upon contact with the opponent thanks to manipulating electrons
- Plasma Soliton: Uses a plasma cupola trapped between competing magnetic fields as a medium to fire a Hertzer Hauen made of a plasma-wave soliton the loser of this deadlock is consumed by plasma exceeding temperatures of 100,000°C.
Key: Imaginos 1.0 | Imaginos 2.0 | Imaginos 2.1 | Imaginos 2.1 tapping into wormhole reactor