|“||Nothing can hold me back!||„|
Always a mighty warrior with a fearsome reputation, Alistar seeks revenge for the death of his clan at the hands of the Noxian empire. Though he was enslaved and forced into the life of a gladiator, his unbreakable will was what kept him from truly becoming a beast. Now, free of the chains of his former masters, he fights in the name of the downtrodden and the disadvantaged, his rage as much a weapon as his horns, hooves and fists.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Anywhere from his late 30's early 50's)
Classification: Minotaur, Former guardian of the Minotaur Tribes of the Great Barrier, Anti-Noxian advocate
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled in hand to hand combat, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Rage Power, Healing and Self-Healing, Status Effect Inducement (Can Stun opponents Via Pulverize, Headbutt, and Trample), Damage Boost (Via Trample), Statistics Amplification (Durability Amplification Via Unbreakable Will), and Limited Resistance to Power Nullification (Via Unbreakable Will) and Magic (Via Ferocious Howl)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 5, possibly higher (Required extremely powerful binding spells in order to subdue him)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ (His Headbutt can send can send champions as large as Cho'Gath, Nautilus, and Malphite flying, and his Pulverize can send the same champions several meters into the air)
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Above average
Weaknesses: None notable
- Triumphant Roar: Alistar gains a stack of Triumph every time he stuns or displaces at least one enemy champion, and every time a minion or small monster dies. At 7 Triumph stacks, Alistar roars, healing himself and all nearby allied champions. Alistar roars instantly if a nearby enemy champion or epic monster dies.
- Pulverize: Alistar slams the ground beneath him, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies, knocking them up and stunning them upon landing.
- Headbutt: Alistar dashes to the target enemy, dealing them magic damage, stunning them and knocking them back.
- Trample: Alistar tramples the ground around him, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies and gaining a Trample stack every time the ability damages at least one enemy champion. Alistar is ghosted for the duration. At 5 Trample stacks, Alistar's next basic attack deals bonus magic damage and stuns his target.
- Unbreakable Will: Alistar reduces all incoming physical and magic damage, cleansing himself of all crowd control on cast.
- Colossal Strength: Alistar deals extra damage to structures.
- Ferocious Howl: Alistar howls with fury, breaking all immobilizing effects and becoming immune to spells.