|“||If you intend to grab the bull by the horns as a summoner, Alistar might have something to say about that.||„|
As the mightiest warrior to ever emerge from the Minotaur tribes of the Great Barrier, Alistar defended his tribe from Valoran's many dangers; that is, until the coming of the Noxian army. Alistar was lured from his village by the machinations of Keiran Darkwill, General Boram Darkwill's youngest son, and commander of the Noxian expeditionary force. When Alistar returned, he found his village burning and his family slain. Bellowing with rage, he charged an entire regiment of Noxus's elite, slaughtering them by the hundreds. Only the intervention of some of Noxus's most skilled summoners checked Alistar's rage. Brought in chains to Noxus, Alistar spent the intervening years as a gladiator in the Fleshing, pitted in endless battle for the entertainment of Noxus's wealthy leaders.
Alistar's once noble soul slowly became twisted, and he would have been driven to insanity if not for Ayelia, a young servant girl who befriended him and eventually arranged for his escape. Suddenly free, Alistar joined the newly formed League of Legends to fight as a champion, hoping to one day exact his final vengeance upon Noxus and find the girl who had renewed his hope. Initially unwilling to cater to his celebrity status as a champion, Alistar has since discovered that there is power in fame, and he has become a vocal advocate for those whom the Noxian government treads upon. He also calls to light things that the Noxian military would prefer remain hidden -- something that has made him very unpopular with Noxus's nobles. His charitable work has earned him several philanthropic awards, which serve as an interesting contrast to the rage and destruction he brings to the League of Legends.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Anywhere from his late 30's early 50's)
Classification: Minotaur, Former guardian of the Minotaur Tribes of the Great Barrier, Anti-Noxian advocate
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled in hand to hand combat, Healing, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Defensive augmentation, Rage Power, and Limited Resistance to Power Nullification (Via Unbreakable Will)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 5, possibly higher (Required extremely powerful binding spells in order to subdue him)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ (His Headbutt can send can send champions as large as Cho'Gath, Nautilus, and Malphite flying, and his Pulverize can send the same champions several meters into the air)
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Melee range
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Above average
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Alistar beats the opponent with his fists.
- Colossal Strength: Alistar deals extra damage to structures.
- Ferocious Howl: Alistar howls with fury, breaking all immobilizing effects and becoming immune to spells.
- Triumphant Roar: Alistar gains a stack of Triumph every time he stuns or displaces at least one enemy champion, and every time an enemy dies. At 7 Triumph stacks, Alistar roars, healing himself and the nearest allied champion, after which he cannot gain any Triumph stacks for a short duration. Alistar roars instantly if a nearby enemy champion or epic monster dies.
- Pulverize: Alistar slams the ground beneath him, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies, knocking them up for 1 second and stunning for 0.5 seconds upon landing.
- Headbutt: Alistar dashes to the target enemy, dealing them magic damage, stunning them for 1 second and knocking them back.
- Trample: Alistar tramples the ground around him every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies and gaining a Trample stack every time the ability damages at least one enemy champion. At 5 Trample stacks, Alistar's next basic attack deals bonus magic damage and stuns his target for 1 second.
- Unbreakable Will: Alistar reduces all incoming physical and magic damage for the next 7 seconds, cleansing himself of all crowd control on cast.