|“||In the end, shrine maidens are two colors. Your power is only twenty-eight-point-five-seven-one-four percent as powerful as mine.||„|
|~ Alice Margatroid|
Alice Margatroid is one of only a few people known to live within the Forest of Magic. She's a magician known primarily for her skillful use of dolls as well as being a loner. She gets in many fights with Marisa but they are somewhat acquaintances, sharing many of the same interests and even teaming up during Imperishable Night and Subterranean Animism.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 5-A | 4-A, likely 3-C
Name: Alice Margatroid, the Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Origin: Touhou Project
Classification: Youkai Magician
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Magic, Puppetry, Thread Manipulation, Enhanced Senses (can recognize non-humans and see through illusions), Summoning, Soul Manipulation (under research - not really useful in any type of combat), Danmaku, Resistance to Mind Manipulation and poisons
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Comparable to Marisa) | Speed of Light reactions, possibly Massively FTL+ (Comparable to Reimu and Marisa)
Lifting Strength: At least Regular Human (She uses dolls for such tasks)
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class | Multi-Solar System Class, likely Galaxy Class
Durability: Large Planet level | Multi-Solar System level, likely Galaxy level
Stamina: Likely high
Range: Tens of meters with dolls and Kilometers (several) with her magic
Standard Equipment: Her dolls
- Dolls: Alice has many, many dolls. They can attack with weapons and magic. They can shield her with shields and barriers. They can sacrifice themselves in the blaze of glory near enemies. And, of course, they can do housework. It seems Alice advanced a little in her task to make fully autonomous doll since her dolls are partially autonomous (they obey commands). All Alice's dolls can fly. The mainstream dolls are Shanghai dolls.
- Grimoire of Alice: The sealed grimoire that Alice carries with her. It's unknown what kind of powers are hidden in it. There is a high chance that it is somehow attached to Alice. It could be the same Grimoire from Mystic Square (or not).
Intelligence: High, genius puppeteer, good at tactics and strategy
Weaknesses: The more dolls she fields, the more difficulty she has dodging.
- Handling Dolls: Alice's magical specialty is the creation and handling dolls. She is able to manipulate multiple dolls on the field at once with ease, and her skill is amongst the finest in Gensokyo. She can move her dolls just as humans move. She also prepares much of her own dolls as explosives to use in combat by stuffing them with gunpowder or otherwise detonating them through magic.
- "Phantom-Seeing Power": Alice can see through illusions and see the true forms of other beings easily - she saw the invisible light from the true full moon, saw that Mokou was not truly alive, and saw Keine's true form as a Were-Hakutaku.
- Doll Archers: A ranged attack that utilizes doll archers who will attack from behind Alice.
- Doll Arrangement: Places several dolls above in waiting, then makes them attack successively.
- Doll Cremation: Throws magically-charged dolls.
- Doll Negation: Fires magically-charged dolls and then draws back. The dolls explode on impact.
- Doll Placement: Places a doll into position and makes it attack.
- Ooedo Explosive Marionette: Throws self-propelled doll grenades. The dolls walk slowly and explode on contact.
- Returning Dolls: Fires so that the thrown doll comes back like a boomerang.
- Thousand-Spear Dolls: A close-range attack that gathers dolls with weapons and has them jab forward repeatedly.
- Crimson Sign "Holland Doll": Releases a doll that fires a cross-shaped laser.
- Curse Sign "Hourai Doll": Shoots lasers from multiple dolls.
- Curse Sign "Shanghai Doll": Shoots a high-output laser from a doll.
- Demonic Control "Return Inanimateness": Throws dolls capable of powerful explosions.
- Doll "Futuristic Bunraku": Lets Alice precisely control a single doll.
- Dolls "Lemming's Parade": Explosive-laden dolls march on the ground, resulting in a large-scale, long-lasting suppression attack.
- Focus Power "Trip Wire": Fires a beam between Alice and a doll.
- Lance Sign "Cutie Phalanx": Many dolls attack the enemy at close range.
- Magic Sign "Artful Sacrifice": Throws magically-charged dolls that explode.
- Spy Sign "Seeker Dolls": Throws a great number of dolls into the air, which creates a net of lasers below them.
- War Command "Dolls of War": Creates a dense formation of dolls.
- War Sign "Little Legion": Assembles dolls into formation and has them attack. The formation spreads out over time.
Key: Windows | PC-98
Note: ZUN stated that Alice Margatroid is the same Alice from PC-98 era. She is the only character who was "confirmed" to be the same character from older games.