Alexander is a powerful esper whose magicite appears in the World of Ruin after Cyan Garamonde defeats Wrexsoul. It's might proves to be a boon to the heroes efforts to defeat Kefka Palazzo, who had since become the God of Magic.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Final Fantasy VI
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Energy Projection, Holy Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Can nullify his foes enchantments, forcefields, and status buffs, Can cleanse itself of status effects
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class
Durability: Large Planet level (Should be no less powerful than the end-game party)
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: None notable
- Divine Judgment: Alexander's signature attack, in which it assails all enemies with a barrage of powerful beams designed to smite evil, dealing massive Holy-elemental damage that cannot be blocked or diverted by any means.
- Dispel: Alexander dispels its foes enchantments, forcefields, and status buffs.
- Esuna: Alexander removes any status effects from itself, including poison, paralysis, and blindness.
- Holy: Alexander assaults its foes with a burst of holy energy, dealing heavy Holy-elemental damage.
- Protect: Alexander erects a forcefield that lowers the damage it takes from physical attacks.
- Shell: Alexander erects a forcefield that lowers the amount of damage it takes from magical attacks.