|“||Alakazam's brain continually grows, infinitely multiplying brain cells. This amazing brain gives this Pokémon an astoundingly high IQ of 5,000. It has a thorough memory of everything that has occurred in the world.||„|
|~ Alakazam's Pokédex Entry, Pokémon Sapphire|
Alakazam is the first ever fully evolved psychic Pokémon, and is notable for being extremely powerful. It evolves from Abra into Kadabra at level 16, and from Kadabra to Alakazam when it's traded.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | Low 7-B | High 6-C | At least High 6-C
Name: Abra | Kadabra | Alakazam
Classification: Psychic-type Pokémon, Third form Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Psychic Powers (Mind Manipulation and Reading, Energy Manipulation, Creation [Its spoons were created by its psychic power]), Telekinesis, Genius Intelligence, Precognition, Bypassing of forcefields and defense boosts, Telepathy, Illusion Creation, Instinctive Reaction, Teleportation, Forcefields, Levitation, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Healing, Power Nullification, Power Mimicry, Statistics Amplification, Resistance Negation, Can reflect its status effects onto others (Via Synchronize), and Can prevent indirect damage via Magic Guard, Resistance to Fighting- and Psychic- type moves | Same as before, as well as amplifiedamplified psychic powers, Power Mimicry and Precognition (Can foresee all incoming attacks. A glance at someone gives it knowledge of the course of that person’s life, from birth to death.)
Attack Potency: Wall level | Small City level | Large Island level+ (Comparable to fully evolved Pokémon like Charizard, who can melt mountains) | At least Large Island level+ (Mega Evolution gives it a giant power boost)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Can dodge attacks from Pokémon such as Magnemite) | Sub-Relativistic (Can react to and use the Seismic Toss) | At least Sub-Relativistic (Faster than weaker Pokemon, who can catch and dodge thrown, flung, or hurled items. Pokémon throw things much heavier at .034c) | At least Sub-Relativistic (Much faster than before)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman via telekinesis
Striking Strength: Unknown (All of its moves are Special except Psycho Cut, which is still a launched projectile)
Durability: Below Average normally. Wall level with psychic powers that are always active | Wall level normally. Small City level with psychic powers that are always active | Multi-City Block level+ normally (Should be at least comparable to Pidgey). Large Island level+ with psychic powers that are always active (Which aren't bypassed by Feint and the like) | Unknown normally (All of the strength in his muscles was turned in to psychic energy). At least Large Island level+ with psychic powers that are always active (Which aren't bypassed by Feint and the like)
Range: Standard melee range, higher with teleportation. | Standard melee range, hundreds of meters with most attacks. | Standard melee range, tens of kilometers with most attacks.
Standard Equipment: Kadabra and Alakazam have their spoons. | Alakazite
Intelligence: High. Alakazam is extremely intelligent, smart enough to outperform a supercomputer and perform complex calculations to gain an edge in battles - it is said to have an IQ of 5,000, and never forgets what it learns.
Weaknesses: Dark, Ghost, and Bug moves.
Notable Attacks / Techniques:
- Synchronize: The attacker will receive the same status condition if it inflicts a burn, poison, or paralysis to the Pokémon.
- Inner Focus: Immune to being flinched.
- Magic Guard: Can only be damaged by attacks. Outside forces and statis conditions aren't affective.
- Instinct:: A Conquest ability. Alakazam's instinct and precog makes it so it swiftly evade attacks.
- Life Force:: A Conquest ability. Alakazam heals every so often.
- Every IQ Skill under the "F" IQ group.
Abilities (Mega Alakazam)
- Trace: Once Alakazam mega evolves, it copies the opponent's ability.
- Role Play: Alakazam exchanges its passive ability with that of the opponent. Can only be learned as a Kadabra.
- Kinesis: Alakazam's signature move. Alakazam bends one of its spoons, lowering the opponent's accuracy.
- Teleport: Alakazam teleports, getting away from the opponent.
- Confusion: Alakazam releases a weak telekinetic burst that can potentially confuse the opponent.
- Disable: Alakazam nullifies the use of the attack last used by the opponent.
- Psybeam: Alakazam shoots a psychic energy beam that can potentially confuse the opponent.
- Miracle Eye: Alakazam stares at the opponent, which forces the next move of Alakazam's to hit and makes the opponent no longer immune to Alakazam's psychic moves.
- Reflect: Alakazam erects a barrier that lowers the effect of physical attacks.
- Psycho Cut: Alakazam tears at the opponent with blades of psychic power. This move has a high critical hit ratio.
- Recover: Alakazam mends itself, restoring its health.
- Telekinesis: Alakazam levitates the opponent, making them easier to hit for a while.
- Ally Switch: Alakazam switches its position with one of its allies through teleportation. Outside of game mechanics, this shouldn't be limited to allies.
- Calm Mind: Alakazam calms itself, upping its special attack and special defense.
- Future Sight: Alakazam predicts an attack, and slightly later, a move hits them. This move bypasses defensive boosts and forcefields/barriers.
- Trick: Alakazam somehow swaps held items with the opponent.
Key: Abra | Kadabra | Alakazam | Mega Alakazam