Akito, Agito, and Lind Wanijima are three persons inhabiting the same body. They are first shown in Manga chapter 28. They are the son of Kaito Wanijima (the leader of the Windstorm G-Men) and Gazelle (the first Thorn Queen) and, currently, they occupy the position of Fang King. The dominant personality is Agito, who is known within Kogarasumaru as "Shark" although Ikki also calls them "Little Shark".
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | 6-C
Name: Akito/Agito/Lind Wanijima
Origin: Air Gear
Classification: Brain Charger and Fang King
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, durability, stamina and agility
Attack Potency: Small Town level via power-scaling (Stronger then Kazu) | Island level via power-scaling
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Equal to Kazu in speed)
Lifting Strength: Peak human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class | Island Class
Durability: Island level via power-scaling
Range: Dozen's of Meter's
Standard Equipment: A.T(Air Trecks) and Fang Regalia
Intelligence: In combat, he is exceptionally collected and focused, possessing keen instincts and analytic acumen. This, combined with his ability to perform moves after having seen them just once, has earned him the moniker of Genius Fighter. His initial R.E.A.D Level is 88, which rises to 99 in his duel with Akira Udou, and 122 during the battle with Sleipnire. During the battle with Arthur and Shalott, Akito mentions that he and Agito's R.E.A.D Level is now standing somewhere above or close to 200.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Solid Fang - The creation of this Fang is through the collection of Inertial Energy that comes from landing and breaking and allows it to be remitted. However this Fang is more concentrated than normal and is able to actually cut things.
- AGITO Ride fall Bloody roll, soul 1800° - A brutal move that twists the opponent's body as Agito "rolls" the opponent from all sides, its distinctive 'finisher' is a spurting spiral of blood.
- Backward Cross Ridefall Upper Fang "TWINCAM" - A tag-team move used by Itsuki Minami and Agito. Ikki executes a 360 degree spin while holding Agito, who then executes a flying hook kick using the resulting momentum.
- Fang Grind - A tag-team move where Ikki "grinds" one of Agito's fangs, simultaneously increasing the lethality of the fang and the distance Ikki travels.
- AGITO Bloody Fang Ride fall "Leviathan" Akito's signature trick. With Akito, Agito is able to perform it without Bloody Armor, a spectacular feat in and of itself.
- Gigaers Cross - Originally Akira Udou's technique, Agito has also used it. It is a pair of fangs fired in a cross-shaped configuration.
- Cage of Fangs - Originally Akira Udou's technique, Agito has also used it. As its name implies, it is a criss-crossing collection of fangs which converge upon the opponent.
- Bloody Road: Infinity Jail - Lind's signature trick, it invokes the Infinity Atmosphere of the Bloody Road to create a ball of fangs, resembling Akito's cage, that encloses the opponent. It is essentially a refined, more elegant version of the "Cage of Fangs", as the "Jail" can be imploded at the user's will.
- AGITO Bloody Blade Fang - Agito's signature trick, it is essentially an evolved form of the Leviathan developed as an answer to his weak stamina. It takes the appearance of an oversized Fang with ribbed protrusions.
- Agito & Akito X Kazuma: Grand Fang Fire Bird - With Akito, Agito creates a giant fang while Kazuma sets it ablaze with flames making it easily capable of taking down a plane.
- Bloody Road: Saucer Crush - One of Agito's only non-fang based techniques. Using his attached hooks, he slashes at everything in a horizontal circle around himself.
- Virgin Blade - Lind creates a fang that has thorns attached to increase the cutting power.