|“||If you look dangerous, you better be dangerous.||„|
|“||The Fist of Shadow strikes from the cover of death itself. Do not impede the balance.||„|
Abandoning the Kinkou Order and her title of the Fist of Shadow, Akali now strikes alone, ready to be the deadly weapon her people need. Though she holds onto all she learned from her master Shen, she has pledged to defend Ionia from its enemies, one kill at a time. Akali may strike in silence, but her message will be heard loud and clear: fear the assassin with no master.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Akali Jhomen Tethi, the Rogue Assassin
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Human, Ninja, Former Member of the Kinkou Order Triumvirate (The Fist of Shadow)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master in the art of ninjutsu, Pressure Points (Has knowledge of over 300 pressure points on the human body and how to exploit all of them), Skilled kama, kunai, and shuriken wielder, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Ki Manipulation, Statistics Amplification (Speed Amplification Via Assassin's Mark and Twilight Shroud), Damage Boost (Via Swinging Kama and Perfect Execution), Self-Healing (Via Five Point Strike), Statistics Reduction (Speed Reduction Via Five Point Strike), Smoke Manipulation, Invisibility (Via Twilight Shroud, this works to the level that she is invisible even to things that can see invisible beings)
Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Extended melee range with kamas, several meters with other abilities
Standard Equipment: Kama, Shuriken, Kunai, Smoke Shroud
Intelligence: High (Akali is a highly proficient assassin, having been trained to kill since the moment she was able to walk. Having been personally trained to use shurikens by Kennen as well as developing her own fighting style of emphasizing speed and agility over strength and becoming a master of the kama and kunai. Her skill is so great that she succeeded her mother as the Fist of Shadow when she was only a teenager, and despite not possessing any innate supernatural abilities like Shen and Kennen she was considered just as deadly as them.)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Assassin's Mark: Akali's ability damage against enemy champions creates a ring around them, granting her bonus movement speed while moving towards it. When Akali breaks through the ring, she regains the bonus movement speed toward enemy champions and gains Swinging Kama.
- Swinging Kama: Akali's next basic attack gains double range and deals bonus magic damage.
- Five Point Strike: Akali throws a flurry of kunais in the target direction, dealing magic damage to enemies hit and healing herself. Enemies at maximum range are also slowed.
- Twilight Shroud: Akali drops a circle of smoke for a few seconds that expands until it stops against terrain. After the first second, the smoke's center dissipates, lingering as a ring. While inside the smoke, Akali is obscured and gains bonus movement speed. Entering or exiting obscured extends Twilight Shroud's duration. The section of Twilight's Shroud where the Shuriken lands will linger over the mark's duration.
- Shuriken Flip: Akali flips backward and fires a shuriken forward, dealing physical damage to the first enemy hit. If Shuriken Flip hits an enemy or her Twilight Shroud, they are marked, and she can recast Shuriken Flip. Akali then darts towards the marked target, dealing the same initial damage.
- Perfect Execution: Akali dashes in the target direction, dealing physical damage and stunning enemies hit. Akali then dashes in the target direction, dealing magic damage to enemies hit. The base damage and bonus magic damage is increased.