|“||I am no Jedi...||„|
|~ Ahsoka before dueling Darth Vader|
Ahsoka Tano, nicknamed Snips by her master, was a Togruta Jedi Padawan during the Clone Wars, the conflict between the Galactic Republic, the dominant galactic government of the time, and the Confederacy of Independent Systems, the faction of planetary and sectorial governments seeking to leave it. Tano was assigned to Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker by Jedi Grand Master Yoda, and showed an eagerness to prove herself worthy to be his apprentice.
Along with her Master, Tano proved a key figure during the events surrounding the Separatist superweapon, the Malevolence, a ship capable of destroying entire Republic fleets with its dreaded ion cannons. Partially due to her involvement in the crisis, the Republic was able to destroy the superweapon, removing yet another advantage possessed by the Confederacy. Later, Tano would duel the feared General Grievous himself, becoming one of the few Jedi to survive such an encounter with the cyborg.
Notably, Tano helped to ensure that the deadly Blue Shadow Virus was not released into key Republic systems by the Separatists, and also fought in the Battle of Ryloth, helping to eliminate the Separatist blockade surrounding the planet and allow invasion forces to land, during which she led a squadron for the first time.
During the Rebellion against the Empire, she took the secret identity known as Fulcrum where she was part of a Rebel cell against the Empire.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | At least 7-C, likely 7-B | At least 8-A
Name: Ahsoka Tano, Snips (nickname), Ashla (alias used when in hiding), Fulcrum (codename with the Rebellion)
Origins: Star Wars
Age: 16 as of Season 5 (Disney Canon and Legends) | 32 as of Season 1 and 2 (SW: Rebels)
Classification: Togruta | Former Jedi Padawan | Rebel
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Precognition, Clairvoyance, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Forcefield Creation, Enhanced Senses, Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Skilled Lightsaber Duelist, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Energy Manipulation (Can reflect, redirect, and absorb energy attacks thrown at her), Mid-Low Regeneration (In the form of Force Healing), Psychometry
Attack Potency: Town level (Has helped support the weight of a Venator-class Star Destroyer's bridge with the help of Master Plo Koon. Has traded strikes with and even blasted back General Grievous. Although incapable of defeating Asajj Ventress, she is capable of contending with her. Should not be weaker than the likes of Season 1 and 2 of Rebels Kanan Jarrus). Can cut characters/armours with durability on the level of General Grievous and the AT-AT walker with lightsabers | At least Town level, likely City level (Word of god states that, as of 3 BBY, Darth Vader and Darth Sidious are the only two people in the Galactic Empire capable of contending with Ahsoka blow for blow. This places her at least on the level of strong High Councillor level Jedi such as Obi-Wan Kenobi and Plo Koon and in the same league as the likes of Dooku) | At least Multi-City Block level via power-scaling
Speed: Subsonic running speeds with Force Speed (Can barely keep up with Anakin and Ventress. Ran a distance of a few hundred kilometres on the moon Raada in the span of two hours), Hypersonic combat speeds with Massively Hypersonic reactions augmented by precognition (Capable of putting up a defensive fight against General Grievous, Asajj Ventress, even Maul. It should also be noted that as an Ataru specialist, Force augmented speed, agility, reflexes are her bread & butter) | Subsonic running speeds with Force Speed (Far superior to her Padawan self), Hypersonic combat speeds with Massively Hypersonic reactions augmented by precognition (Kept up with Darth Vader for most of their encounter) | Relativistic, Lightspeed reactions augmented by precognition
Lifting Strength: Peak Human+; can be augmented to Superhuman levels thanks to Force Amplification
Striking Strength: Town Class with Force Amplification (Capable of trading blows with General Grievous, Asajj Ventress, briefly with Darth Maul) | Town Class with Force Amplification (Can trade blows with Darth vader]] | Multi-City-Block Class with Force Amplification
Durability: Street level naturally. Town level with Force Amplification (Has taken blows from General Grievous and telekinetic assaults from Barriss Offee, whose power is such that Ahsoka thought she really was the genuine thing when impersonating Ventress) | Street level naturally. At least Town level, likely City level with Force Amplification (Could duel Darth Vader for several minutes and seemingly survived a massive explosion that destroyed a mountain sized Sith Temple while being within its source) | Street level naturally. At least Multi-City Block level with Force Amplification (Has tanked large explosions from grenades more powerful than the plasma grenades used by Star Forge Assault Droids fairly early in her career)
Stamina: Superhuman+ (Capable of fighting at near peak despite days of little to no sustenance and rest)
Range: Extended human melee range with lightsabers. Dozens of meters with telekinesis. Planetary to interplanetary with Force senses (Should be superior to the likes of Kanan Jarrus and Ezra Bridger, who could sense Darth Vader's Dark Side power on the planet Lothal while still in orbit and likely at least comparable to the likes of the Asajj Ventress and the Grand Inquisitor, who could sense when Force Adepts had left a planetary system)
Standard Equipment: A standard green lightsaber and lime green lightsaber shoto during the later stages of the Clone Wars. A standard moderately curved hilt white lightsaber and a moderately curved hilt white lightsaber shoto during her Fulcrum days.
Intelligence: Even in her early days as a Padawan, Ahsoka was unusually talented at lightsaber combat. Preferring an unorthodox reverse-hand grip as per the ancient version of Form V, she managed to single-handedly defeat three MagnaGuards and later went on to duel with infamous assassin Asajj Ventress as well as the infamous Jedi Hunter, General Grievous. Her skills only grew during her time in the order, switching to the Jar'Kai two sword style and surviving a second clash with Grievous even after he began using four swords at once. She is also a talented wielder of the Force, being so advanced in the use of telekinesis and Force Speed that her master, Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, sometimes forgot how young she was. Seventeen years after leaving the Jedi Order, she has honed her skills to mastery, casually defeating two Inquisitors, dueling former Sith Lord Darth Maul on even ground, and putting up a respectable fight against Darth Vader. In addition, the executive director of Rebels went so far as to say that Ahsoka's overall might was only rivaled by Vader and Sidious, further emphasizing the degree of her power and skill.
Weaknesses: By the end of the series, Ahsoka has become overly reliant on her second lightsaber and thus will be significantly hampered should she somehow be unable to retrieve it | None notable | None notable
- Force Healing: Accelerates the body's natural healing process at a rapid pace. Master practitioners of the art can even heal themselves from fatal injuries in a short span of time (like being cooked alive, punctured lungs, etc).
- Telekinesis: Ahsoka can use this through the Force to put her mind literally over matter, capable of blasting opponents, shielding herself or disarming people, its limits are only those of the creativity that Force User has. Ahsoka showcased impressive telekinetic prowess even as a Padawan. She has crushed numerous LR-57 combat droids by bringing a large wall down on them, collapsed a several storey tall ice-cliff with the aid of six younglings, has blasted back Asajj Ventress, and has even blasted back the infamous General Grievous despite being somewhat exhausted.
- Telepathy: Can easily manipulate others mentally with the Force to trick, deceive, maim or even kill outright. Can also use this power externally or internally when it comes to illusion creation, manifestation and manipulation. Ahsoka has exhibited command of the Jedi power "Mind Trick".
- Tutaminis: Through the Force, Ahsoka can draw potentially harmful energy into her body and diffuse it or channel it away completely. This being a power taught to all Jedi younglings, Ahsoka is bound to be capable of using it to some extent.
- Force Vision: A Force ability which grants the user the ability to witness past or future events in the form of psychic visions. They can be random and uncontrollable. A Force Adept could have a vision while asleep, in a meditative trance, or even when touching an object of some significance. Although once common, the ability had grown rare during the waning years of the Galactic Republic. Through thus ability, Ahsoka had glimpses of attempts on the life of Senator Padme Amidala by bounty hunter Aurra Sing days in advance and also had glimpses of Ziro the Hutt, the one who hired Sing to assassinate Amidala.
- Force Jump: Although a power common to most trained Force Adepts, it should be noted that Ahsoka is especially skilled with it. This makes sense since she is a Form IV Ataru specialist which places emphasis on speed & agility (including leaping ability). She has proven herself capable of just about keeping up with the likes of Anakin Skywalker and Plo Koon with this ability (themselves masters of Force Jump). She has also used this ability against a distracted Darth Vader - leaping towards him at high velocity and badly damaging his helmet with a lightsaber strike.
Note: Respect Thread
Key: The Clone Wars | Rebels | Legends