|“||Human emotions can be more volatile than even the deepest magic.||„|
Innately connected to the latent power of Runeterra, Ahri is a vastaya who can reshape magic into orbs of raw energy. She revels in toying with her prey by manipulating their emotions before devouring their life essence. Despite her predatory nature, Ahri retains a sense of empathy as she receives flashes of memory from each soul she consumes.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least 7-B
Name: Ahri, The Nine-Tailed Fox, Iminha
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears to be in her 20s)
Classification: Vastayan (Humanoid Fox), Huntress, Popstar, Arcade Novice
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-low), Enhanced sense of hearing, Zoolingualism (Fox), Life Energy Absorption, Self-Healing, Spirit Energy manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Can absorb and consume memories
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions). Can ignore conventional durability with Orb of Deception and Life Absorption | At least City level (Can fight on par with the Battle Bosses, Comparable to Arcade Miss Fortune), Can ignore conventional durability with Orb of Deception and Life Absorption
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | City Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least City level
Range: At least dozens of meters with magic
Standard Equipment: Orb of Deception
Intelligence: High (Was able to assimilate into human society in a very short amount of time, tricked dozens of men before she joined the League)
Weaknesses: She has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Ahri fires an orb of spirit energy.
- Essence Theft: Whenever Ahri hits an enemy with one of her abilities, she gains a charge of Essence Theft, and can gain up to 3 charges per ability cast. Upon reaching 9 charges, her next ability heals her for each enemy hit.
- Orb of Deception: Ahri sends an orb of arcane energy in the target direction, dealing magic damage to every enemy it passes through, then pulls it back to herself, dealing true damage on the way back. While the orb is traveling, Ahri gains bonus movement speed, rapidly decaying over 0.5 seconds.
- Fox-Fire: Ahri summons three spectral flames which orbit her for up to 5 seconds. After a brief delay, each flame targets the closest visible enemy, prioritizing champions, then the target of Ahri's last basic attack, dealing them magic damage. Multiple flames can hit the same target, but each flame beyond the first only deals 30% damage.
- Charm: Ahri blows a kiss in a line, dealing magic damage to the first enemy hit and briefly charming them.
- Spirit Rush: Ahri dashes in the direction of the cursor and fires up to three energy bolts that each target one of her nearest visible enemies, dealing them magic damage. Each enemy can only be hit by one bolt at a time. Spirit Rush can be cast twice more within 10 seconds of activation at no additional cost before going on cooldown.
- Life Absorption: Ahri can absorb the life force of those she successfully manipulates or seduces, as well as those who are near death or have just died.
- Emotion Control: Ahri is capable of freely manipulating her prey's emotions, allowing her to quickly alternate between dazzling them with visions of beauty, causing hallucinations of deep longing, and creating dreams colored by raw sorrow, among other things.
Key: Base | Arcade Ahri