|“||Have you no pride, no honor?||„|
|~ Agrias Oaks|
Lady Agrias Oaks is Princess Ovelia's bodyguard in Final Fantasy Tactics. A knight serving in the Lionsguard, personal bodyguards of the royal family specifically Princess Olivia, Agrias's job class is the Holy Knight, giving her the ability to wield five devastating Holy Sword techniques. Her birthday is June 22.
Agrias comes with two knights, Alicia and Lavian. While not as strong as Agrias, they are stronger than an average Knight at the same level. The two knights join Ramza's party at the beginning of Chapter 2, yet leaves her service as a Knight to aid Ramza in his quests/adventures.
Powers and Stats
Name: Agrias Oaks
Origin: Final Fantasy Tactics
Classification: Hume Lionsguard, Holy Knight (default class)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Swordsmanship, Magic, Light Manipulation, Lightning Manipulation, limited Time Manipulation (via Stasis Sword) and limited One Hit Kill (via Split Punch and Crush Punch), can sacrifice her health to heal her allies twice as much (via Wish), potentially possesses Skilled in the use of shurikens and other objects that are meant to be thrown, Skilled martial artist, Skilled dual-wielding, Skilled Marksman, Skilled Spearsmanship, Capable Bard and Dancer, Summoning, Elemental Manipulation (Of the fire, ice, lightning, wind and earth variety), Darkness Manipulation, Healing and Regeneration (Mid-Low), Resurrection (can revive others shortly after death with Raise, and cast Reraise on self and others to have them revived once automatically on death), Poison Manipulation, Transmutation (In the form of transforming others into toads), One Hit Kill (via Death), Petrification, Mind Manipulation, Teleportation (Can be used to send target(s) far away and even to separate dimensions), Dimensional BFR (via Sinkhole), Barrier Creation (Protect and Shell reduce physical and magical damage by a third, and Reflect causes most magic to deflect away at an angle), Levitation, Time Manipulation (In the variety of speeding herself up, and slowing/stopping targets), Spatial Manipulation (via Immobilize and Meteor), Paralysis Inducement, Sleep Inducement, Gravity Manipulation, Energy Blasts, can stop her opponents from using magic, can cast magic that can ignore any range without cast time for no MP and can deal more damage by applying mathematical conditions (via Arithmeticks), can stand/walk on water (via Waterwalking) and lava (via Lavawalking) or fly (with Float), able to perfectly mimic her target's last move, has sword techniques designed to break an enemy's armor and weapons as well as reduce their AP and speed
Attack Potency: Large Planet level (Agrias and her allies defeated Ultima who is the second most powerful Scion in Ivalice, and was strong enough to wage a grueling 1000 year war against the Occuria with naught but the other 11 Scion to back her)
Speed: Sub-Relativistic (Fought and defeated Ultima who appears capable of flying into space in an instant)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman+
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class
Durability: Large Planet level
Range: Extended melee range with her weapon. Several dozen meters with magic.
Standard Equipment: Save the Queen knight sword (grants Auto-Protect) or Excalibur knight sword (grants Auto-Haste), Armor, Helmet and the Ribbon accessory which prevents the negative status effects KO, Undead, Stone, Traitor, Blind, Confuse, Silence, Vampire, Berserk, Toad, Poison, Slow, Stop, Charm, Sleep, Immobilize, Doom, and Disable.
Intelligence: Above Average. Well-versed in battle tactics.
Weaknesses: Cannot use Holy Sword techniques (Stasis Sword, Split Punch, Crush Punch, Lightning Stab, and Holy Explosion) without a sword.
- Stasis Sword: An area of effect technique which summons magical shards of holy energy just over the top of the target area that fall down and encase everything before shattering dealing damage with a chance to freeze the enemy in time for a short duration (three in game turns).
- Split Punch: Single target technique that summons a spiritual energy blade at the feet of the target, which flies upwards through them doing damage to the target with a chance to apply Doom, a status effect that causes a target to instantly be incapacitated and bleeding out in a short time (three in game turns). The target is aware of how much time is left while Doom ticks down.
- Crush Punch: Single target technique that summons the tip of a large sword made of energy at the feet of the target, which shoots up and pierces them, doing damage and with a chance to instantly put the target in an incapacitated, bleeding out state. This chance is smaller than Split Punch's chance for Doom.
- Lightning Stab: An area of effect technique that causes magical lightning to strike the target area, with blades of holy energy erupting from the ground and stabbing upwards at places where the magical lightning strikes the ground. Those struck by the blades of holy energy take damage with a chance to apply Silence, a status effect that prevents the target from speaking (and thus from using abilities that require speech like most forms of magic in the game) for a short time (three in game turns).
- Holy Explosion: A linear area of effect technique that causes beams of holy energy to strike the area from the sky, dealing damage to all affected with a chance to inflict Confusion, a status effect which makes the target unable to tell friend from foe and make seemingly random actions for a short time (three in game turns).
- Wish: Can sacrifice her own HP to heal an ally twice as much.
Holy Sword techniques aimed at any target have never been shown to miss, be evaded, or be blocked under any circumstance - including while the user is blinded or confused.
Note: Little canon information is available in regards to what jobs the party may or may not have learned or mastered (sans Agrias default class being Holy Knight), thus it is up to the thread maker to specify what sort of magic or abilities, if any, Agrias has at her disposal at the start of a match.