|“||That's just my style!||„|
Throughout the various worlds in the Nipponverse, an unfortunate Human world known as Veldime has been cursed by a man known as "Overlord Zenon", turning all humans into demons. Well, all except for one. And that man is Adell, a man from an old countryside town with a heart of gold. (The generic protagonist resonates strong in this one).
At first, though, his family tried to summon Zenon right in front of him so he could just kill him without all the work of finding the guy. This plan fails though (or does it?) and summons the Overlord's daughter, Rozalin. After the summon binds the, to each other they are forced to work together to find "Overlord Zenon" and put an end to the curse that plagues the land.
As they travel together, the story hints as to why Adell is like who he is and why the curse doesn't affect him. (Warning: If you don't like spoilers, stop reading and play the game. Do it now!)
In actuality, Adell's a pure-blood demon, born from the Masked Man and Woman that serve Zenon. His actual and foster parents knew this, the curse just stole their memories. So the curse won't affect him because he's already a demon (not that he knows though).
He's currently in a relationship with Rozalin.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 5-B | 3-A
Name: Adell , Nicknamed "Battle Maniac" by Rozalin
Classification: Human (Demon), Ex-Demon Hunter
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Excellent at Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, Ki and Energy Projection, Healing, True Flight, Ice, Fire, Wind, Light, Darkness, Electricity and Vacuum Manipulation, Summoning, Statistics Amplification, Resistance to Mind and Soul Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement (Can inflict poison, sleep, paralysis or cursing), Afterimage Creation, can survive the vacuum of space, can hit intangible targets such as ghosts
Attack Potency: Planet level, possibly higher (Fought against Zenon who can turn his world into a netherworld) | Universe level (Recreates the Big Bang by punching. Can fight Laharl and in a Bad Ending defeated True Zenon, who is superior to Laharl)
Speed: Massively FTL (Can keep up with people like Laharl) | Massively FTL+ (Comparable to Laharl. At least hundreds of trillions the speed of light, if not higher)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman, possibly higher (Can lift several people at one time) | Pre-Stellar (Capable of physically matching characters who can pull several giant planets towards themselves with relative ease)
Striking Strength: Planet Class | Universal
Durability: Planet level, possibly higher (Can survive attacks from Zenon) | Universe level
Range: Standard melee range; higher when using magic or other energy based attacks | Varies from Melee range to Universal
Standard Equipment: Adell can use gauntlets and several other types of gear, though he prefers to fight bare handed.
Intelligence: He's surprisingly smarter than he looks (solved a complicated geo puzzle just by looking around) though he prefers to punch stuff first before thinking (Ergo why he's a "Battle Maniac")
Weaknesses: He has his own style that he lives by and follows it with pride. So he will not: Back down from a fight, fight dirty, or break a promise because that's not his style.
- Triple Strike: Adell strikes his opponent with a simple 3-hit combo that knocks them back
- Tiger Charge: Adell moves fast, creating after images of himself before appearing behind them and sending them flying into the air.
- Lions's Roar: Adell leaps into the air and unleashes an energy blast on his opponent that explodes
- King of Beasts: Adell knocks his foe into the air before hitting them several times sending them further up before throwing them back down. The victim bounces off the ground before Adell kicks them, slamming them into the earth and causing an explosion.
- Rising Dragon: Adell uppercuts an enemy so hard that they both fly out of the atmosphere and into space, from there Adell charges up another punch and hits them back into orbit
- Big Bang: Adell charges up and punches so hard that it creates a black hole that sucks in his foe(s) and causes a giant explosion
- No Way Out: Adell creates a large red orb that surrounds them both before completely beating down his opponent and making them bounce off the walls. Adell escapes the Orb and slams his fists on it causing the orb to shrink as the enemy helplessly bounces inside. The orb explodes when it gets small enough
- Crimson Flame: Adell's fist lights on fire before he does a charge punch
- Soaring Fire: Adell jumps and spins into the air before doing a flaming flying kick that explodes upon impact
- Vulcan Blaze: Adell's Ultimate Attack. Adell goes completely berserk and gives his foe the beating of a lifetime. The combo ends as the enemy flies into the air and static surrounds them. Once Adell does his signature pose, the enemy explodes.
Key: Disgaea 2 Main Story | Full Power
Note: The generic attacks vary between games so the versions above are from Disgaea 2