Absorption can refer to a wide variety of abilities where a user gains an increase in ability via external means.
There are several variants to this particular ability. They are listed below.
- Power Absorption: The power to steal some or all of the powers and abilities from others and make them one’s own. Power Replication is when a user simply copies the target's abilities without stealing them.
- Accumulate various abilities.
- Absorb different powers from the target gaining access to several powers.
- The use of different powers.
- High-level users can absorb the life force of the victim, killing them in the process.
- Energy Absorption: The power to absorb various forms of energy into oneself and utilize it in some way, such as converting it into physical strength or using it for energy blasts.
- Absorb energy from electronic devices.
- Absorb energy from a person's body.
- Absorb energy attacks.
- Absorb the energy that's around you
- Life-Force Absorption: The power to absorb the health and life of others and make it one’s own.
- Biological Absorption: The user can absorb others into their body, gaining access to their powers and memories. Sometimes this is just used to get rid of a foe that could not be destroyed otherwise.
Some notable users include;