|“||I must destroy even hope…||„|
Once honored defenders of Shurima against the Void, Aatrox and his brethren would eventually become an even greater threat to Runeterra, and were defeated only by cunning mortal sorcery. But after centuries of imprisonment, Aatrox was the first to find freedom once more, corrupting and transforming those foolish enough to try and wield the magical weapon that contained his essence. Now, with stolen flesh, he walks Runeterra in a brutal approximation of his previous form, seeking an apocalyptic and long overdue vengeance.
Powers and Stats
Name: Aatrox, The Darkin Blade, The Darkin Blade, Deathbringer, World Ender, God Killer
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Several thousand years old
Classification: Darkin Avatar of War
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 3, and limited Type 6 [Can take control of anyone who touches his true sword body]), Regeneration (Low-Mid), Possession, Life Manipulation (Drains the life of those he uses as a host), Soul Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Master Swordsman, Damage Boost (Via Deathbringer Stance and Umbral Dash), Limited Power Nullification (Can reduce the effects of healing and barriers via Mutilation), Chain Manipulation (Via Infernal Chains), Statistics Reduction (Speed Reduction Via Infernal Chains), Self-Healing (With Umbral Dash), Transformation, Fear Manipulation, Statistics Amplification (Speed and Range Amplification Via World Ender), Size Manipulation (Can change size at will and increase his size by absorbing his victims bodies), Flight, Blood Manipulation, Resurrection, Limited Invulnerability (Via Blood Well)
Speed: Hypersonic+ (Should be superior to the likes of Kled) with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Should be at least comparable to if not superior to the likes of Garen, Veigar, Kennen, and Blitzcrank)
Striking Strength: Town Class
Durability: Town level
Stamina: Superhuman (Has singlehandedly defeated several armies over his lifetime)
Range: Extended melee range with sword (Higher with Massacre), several kilometers with energy attacks
Standard Equipment: Aatrox (Darkin Sword)
Intelligence: Extremely high (Has been alive before mankind existed, has fought in and turned the tide of hundreds of wars)
Weaknesses: Weaker hosts can be drained of their life force too quickly
- Deathbringer Stance: Aatrox's next basic attack gains bonus range and deals a percent of the target's maximum health as bonus physical damage. Enemy champions are Mutilated, reducing all healing and shielding on them.
- The Darkin Blade: Aatrox swings his greatsword in the target direction, striking enemies in a line. The Darkin Blade can then be reactivated twice. The second cast strikes enemies in a cone and the third in the target area. Each cast deals physical damage, increasing with each cast. Hitting enemies at the far end of the first two casts and the center of the third deals bonus damage and knocks up enemies.
- Infernal Chains: Aatrox smashes the ground in the target direction, creating a chain that stops on the first enemy hit, dealing physical damage, doubled against minions, and slowing them. If Infernal Chains hits a champion or large monster, they are chained to the impact area. If the chained enemy is still in the impact area after 1.5 seconds, they are dragged to the center and take the same damage again.
- Umbral Dash: Aatrox Dash dashes in the target direction, gaining bonus attack damage. Aatrox heals for a percentage of the physical damage he deals.
- World Ender: Aatrox unleashes his true demonic form, fearing nearby allied and enemy minions, and gaining bonus movement speed. While transformed Aatrox gains increased size and bonus attack damage, refreshing the bonus movement speed when out-of-combat with champions and turrets. Aatrox generates Blood Well equal to a percent of his maximum health. Taking lethal damage during World Ender revives Aatrox, during which he is untargetable, pacified and slowed and consumes the Blood Well to recover the same amount of health.