|“||Some fight for honor, some fight for glory. It matters only that you fight.||„|
One of the ancient darkin, Aatrox was once a peerless swordmaster who reveled in the bloody chaos of the battlefield. Trapped within his own blade by the magic of his foes, he waited out the millennia for a suitable host to wield him - this mortal warrior was corrupted and transformed by the living weapon, and Aatrox was reborn. Though tales of the darkin have now passed into legend, he remembers only too well the destruction of his race, and wreaks his vengeance one sword blow at a time.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | High 6-C
Name: Aatrox, The Darkin Blade
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely several thousand years old)
Classification: Darkin Avatar of War | Mecha
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Swordsman, Immortality (Types 1, 3, and limited Type 6), Regeneration (Low-Mid), Self-Healing, Flight, Energy Attacks, Blood Manipulation, Statistics Amplification (Temporarily increases his attack speed and range with Massacre), Teleportation, Able to inspire bloodlust in allies, Soul Manipulation, Matter Manipulation | All previous abilities plus the ability to transform into a fighter jet
Attack Potency: Town level (Has singlehandedly fought entire armies of soldiers from almost every faction on Valoran and should be somewhat superior to Garen and similarly powerful champions) | Large Island level (Designed to defend against the Battlecast army, which should make him comparable to Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath)
Striking Strength: Town Class | Large Island Class
Durability: Town level | Large Island level
Stamina: Superhuman (Has singlehandedly defeated several armies over his lifetime) | Limitless (Due to being a robot)
Range: Extended melee range with sword, several kilometers with energy attacks | Dozens of meters by virtue of size, several kilometers with energy attacks
Standard Equipment: Aatrox (Darkin Sword)
Intelligence: Extremely high (Has been alive before mankind existed, has fought in and turned the tide of hundreds of wars)
Weaknesses: Each of his spells damage him slightly, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Aatrox slashes with his living sword. Can be augmented with Blood Thirst, Blood Price, and Massacre.
- Blood Well: Whenever Aatrox consumes a portion of his health, he stores it into his Blood Well. The Blood Well depletes by 2% per second if Aatrox hasn't dealt or received damage in the last 5 seconds. Aatrox gains bonus attack speed for every 1% in his Blood Well, up to a maximum of 55% bonus attack speed. Upon taking fatal damage, Aatrox is cleansed of all debuffs, enters stasis and drains his Blood Well, healing himself for 35% of Blood Well's maximum capacity over the next 3 seconds.
- Dark Flight: Aatrox dashes to the target area after a brief delay, dealing physical damage to all nearby enemies upon landing and knocking up enemies in the epicenter for 1 second.
- Blood Thirst / Blood Price: Aatrox applies a bonus on-hit effect on every third hit against non-structures.
- Blood Thirst (Toggle Off): Aatrox heals himself on-hit. While Aatrox is below 50% maximum health, the heal is tripled.
- Blood Price (Toggle On): Aatrox consumes a portion of his health to deal quadruple its health cost as bonus on-hit physical damage.
- Blades of Torment: Aatrox unleashes two energy waves that converge in the target direction, dealing magic damage to all enemies hit and briefly slowing them.
- Massacre: Aatrox draws in the blood of his foes, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemy champions and filling his Blood Well by 20% of its maximum value for each enemy hit. Additionally, Aatrox gains bonus attack speed and attack range for 12 seconds.
- Teleportation: Aatrox has been known to appear seemingly out of nowhere in order to aid losing armies.
- Morale Boost: Aatrox can inspire troops to victory even against impossible odds, turning them into bloodthirsty killers in the process.
Key: Base | Mecha Aatrox