|“||Some fight for honor, some fight for glory. It matters only that you fight.||„|
One of the ancient darkin, Aatrox was once a peerless swordmaster who reveled in the bloody chaos of the battlefield. Trapped within his own blade by the magic of his foes, he waited out the millennia for a suitable host to wield him - this mortal warrior was corrupted and transformed by the living weapon, and Aatrox was reborn. Though tales of the darkin have now passed into legend, he remembers only too well the destruction of his race, and wreaks his vengeance one sword blow at a time.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | High 6-C
Name: Aatrox, The Darkin Blade
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Several thousand years old
Classification: Darkin Avatar of War | Mecha
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 3, and limited Type 6 [Can take control of anyone who touches his true sword body]), Regeneration (Low-Mid), Master Swordsman, Self-Healing (With Blood Thirst), Damage Boost (With Blood Price), Flight, Energy Projection, Blood Manipulation, Statistics Amplification (Temporarily increases his attack speed and range with Massacre), Statistics Reduction (Can slow enemies with Blades of Torment), Teleportation, Able to inspire bloodlust in allies, Soul Manipulation, Matter Manipulation | All previous abilities plus Large Size (Type 2) and the ability to transform into a fighter jet
Attack Potency: Town level (Has singlehandedly fought entire armies of soldiers from almost every faction on Valoran, Comparable to Rhaast, should be superior to the likes of Garen and similarly powerful champions) | Large Island level (Designed to defend against the Battlecast army, which should make him comparable to Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath)
Speed: Hypersonic+ (Should be superior to the likes of Kled) with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Should be at least comparable to if not superior to the likes of Garen, Veigar, Kennen, and Blitzcrank)
Striking Strength: Town Class | Large Island Class
Durability: Town level | Large Island level
Stamina: Superhuman (Has singlehandedly defeated several armies over his lifetime) | Limitless (Due to being a robot)
Range: Extended melee range with sword (Higher with Massacre), several kilometers with energy attacks | Dozens of meters by virtue of size, several kilometers with energy attacks
Standard Equipment: Aatrox (Darkin Sword)
Intelligence: Extremely high (Has been alive before mankind existed, has fought in and turned the tide of hundreds of wars)
Weaknesses: Each of his spells damage him slightly
- Blood Well: Whenever Aatrox consumes a portion of his health, he stores it in his Blood Well. The Blood Well gradually depletes if Aatrox hasn't dealt or received damage recently. Aatrox gains bonus attack speed proportional to the amount in his Blood Well. Upon taking fatal damage, Aatrox is cleansed of all debuffs, enters stasis and drains his Blood Well, healing himself and reviving.
- Dark Flight: Aatrox dashes to the target area, dealing physical damage to all nearby enemies upon landing and knocking up enemies in the epicenter.
- Blood Thirst/Blood Price: Aatrox applies a bonus on-hit effect on every third hit against an opponent.
- Blood Thirst: Aatrox heals himself on-hit. While Aatrox is greatly injured, the heal is tripled.
- Blood Price: Aatrox consumes a portion of his own health to deal quadruple bonus damage.
- Blades of Torment: Aatrox unleashes two energy waves that converge in the target direction, dealing magic damage to all enemies hit and briefly slowing them.
- Massacre: Aatrox draws in the blood of his foes, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemy champions and filling his Blood Well proportional to each enemy hit. Additionally, Aatrox gains bonus attack speed and attack range.
- Teleportation: Aatrox has been known to appear seemingly out of nowhere in order to aid losing armies.
- Morale Boost: Aatrox can inspire troops to victory even against impossible odds, turning them into bloodthirsty killers in the process.
Key: Base | Mecha Aatrox