ARIA, an abbreviation standing for Advanced Robotics Intelligence Architecture, is a character introduced in Season 2 of Killer Instinct (2013). An artificial superintelligence created by Ultratech's founder, Ryat Adams, ARIA was designed to direct the evolution of humanity and ensure its long-term survival. The AI has since taken control of Ultratech, and mysteriously alternates between an antagonist to the human heroes and a foil to the demonic forces of Gargos. ARIA's body is supposed to represent a Valkyrie so that she would look like a savior and because humans are more comfortable with female robots.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-C
Name: ARIA (Advanced Robotics Intelligence Architecture)
Origin: Killer Instinct
Gender: Genderless, but referred as a female
Classification: Artificial superintelligence
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least Town Class
Durability: At least Town level
Range: Standard melee range, tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: Drones
Intelligence: Relatively High (Analyzed the actions and the behavior of the humans for years)
Weaknesses: ARIA's drones can be destroyed whether equipped or unequipped to her body. If she runs out of the three main drones (Booster, Bass, and Blade) then she can't fight for a while and is considered incapacitated.
- Upload: ARIA disappears into her current Drone and emerges from the next.
- Drones: ARIA can switch between drones to alter her fighting style
- Booster Drone: Grants her Flight
- Blade Drone: Her right arm becomes a sword
- Bass Drone: She can shoot plasma blasts from her chest
- Fanfare Drone: Drones that appear after any of the main drones are destroyed. These drones only assist her by firing projectiles and can't be used to switch bodies.
- Orchestrate: ARIA calls in an unequipped Drone to assist her.
- (Calling in Booster Drone): The Booster Drone performs a gliding tackle.
- (Calling in Blade Drone): The Blade Drone delivers a flying uppercut.
- (Calling in Bass Drone): The Bass Drone fires a blast of sonic energy.
- Hover: ARIA begins to hover and can move around midair for a short time. (Booster Drone)
- Interlude: ARIA spins and brings her blade down. (Blade Drone)
- Throw: ARIA slaps the opponent and then shotgun blasts them away.
- Shotgun Blitz: ARIA advances with a flying knee attack and a shotgun blast on hit or block.
- Explosive Arc: ARIA swings her leg upward, leaving an arc of three grenade explosions.
- Crescendo: ARIA advances with a gliding tackle. (Booster Drone)
- Allegro: ARIA delivers an attack using her arm-mounted blade. (Blade Drone)
- Dissonance: ARIA fires a large sonic blast from her chest cannon. (Bass Drone)
- Instinct Mode: ARIA uploads all of her drones into herself at once allowing her to use all of her attacks. If all but one main drone is destroyed she will only have 3 Fanfare drones to assist her.