|“||Now that we know the ADVENT aren't pure human collaborators, but actual alien-human hybrids, close analysis of the fallen Troopers' tissue might shed some light on physiological changes the aliens have made. Their receiving neurochips might also allow us to create a device that would let us scan the battlefield without being noticed.||„|
|~ In game description|
ADVENT Troopers are genetically modified humans that have had their DNA altered giving them many alien characteristics which have been cleverly obscured by their armour. It is later found out they are vat-grown clones with all the necessary skills and knowledge implanted directly to their brains. These Troopers are military police who usually appear in two’s or three’s alongside a superior unit. More info here.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | 9-A | 9-A
Name: ADVENT Trooper
Gender: Unknown (Could be either male or female but genetic modification makes it hard to identify if there could be a gender)
Classification: Soldier, Human-Alien hybrid, Police
Attack Potency: Wall level | Room level | Room level
Speed: Peak Human travel speed with Hypersonic reactions | Peak Human travel speed with Hypersonic reactions | Peak Human travel speed with Hypersonic reactions
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Unknown | Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown | Unknown | Unknown
Durability: Street level, higher with alloy padding | Room level higher with alloy padding | Small Building level higher with alloy padding
Stamina: Peak Human | Peak Human | Peak Human
Range: Dozens of metres
- Magnetic Rifle (An automatic Gauss rifle)
- Hand Grenades (Not used by the weakest incarnation)
- Datapad (Used for Hacking)
Intelligence: Above Average (The ADVENT Trooper has a link to the psionic network in its’ mind that provides tactical information to the Trooper).
Weaknesses: The Troopers are pretty easy to kill on their own and have a pretty low will power.
Feats: A fireteam of ADVENT Troopers is a dangerous opponent especially when being led by a commanding unit. Aiming is Peak Human and Superhuman in the Elite form.
- Standard Battle Tactics – ADVENT Troopers usually engage their enemy at a medium range. They do this by trying to flank the enemy or to try and in engage in high cover.
- Reinforcements – The ADVENT Trooper can call for additional forces that arrive within minutes if the current force is taking heavy casualties. Also, if there are forces still in the local area, but hidden from combat, the Trooper will fall back to their location.
- Hacking – The ADVENT Trooper is a surprisingly good hacker, although hacking requires the unit to be nearby to the target, to interface with the ADVENT Troopers' datapad.
- Dark Events - There are three different "Dark Events" that affect the abilities of the Trooper which include:
- Vigiliance - Increases the detection radii of enemy units
- Viper Rounds - Weapons are infused with Poison Rounds
- ADVENT Alloy Padding - Adds health and armour to units
Note: During war time, it takes about 3-4 months for the next version to appear.
Key: ADVENT Trooper | ADVENT Advanced Trooper | ADVENT Elite Trooper