The ADVENT Officer is the main leader for all the other ADVENT units. The Officer is usually helps support his allies by marking them, making foes easier to hit. They also have superior tactical information from the ADVENT network.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B (With grenades and Magnetic Rifle) | 9-B (With Grenades), 9-A (With Magnetic Rifle) | 9-A (With Magnetic Rifle and Grenades)
Name: ADVENT Officer, ADVENT Captain
Gender: Unknown (Could be either male or female but genetic modification makes it hard to identify if there could be a gender)
Classification: Leader, Soldier
Attack Potency: Wall level (With grenades and Magnetic Rifle) | Wall level (With Grenades), Small Building level (With Magnetic Rifle) | Small Building level (With Magnetic Rifle and Grenades)
Speed: Peak Human travel speed with Hypersonic reactions | Peak Human travel speed with Hypersonic reactions | Peak Human travel speed with Hypersonic reactions
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Unknown | Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown | Unknown | Unknown
Durability: Wall level | Small Building level | Building level
Stamina: Peak Human | Peak Human | Peak Human
Range: Dozens of metres with Mag Rifle, visual range with grenades
Standard Equipment: Grenades, Mag Rifle, Datapad
Intelligence: Above Average, superior to other ADVENT units.
Weaknesses: When the Officer dies, the Mark Target ability is removed from the enemy
Feats: When a ADVENT officer is leading a bunch of other ADVENT troopers, the other ADVENT units gain a morale boost (This slightly drops when the Officer dies).
- Mark Target – Displays a holographic outline on a target the provides aiming benefits
- Standard Battle Tactics – ADVENT Officers usually find high cover when engaging the target. Their first move is to use the Mark Target ability to provide additional aim for friendly forces.
- Reinforcements – The ADVENT Officer can call for additional forces that arrive within minutes if the current force is taking heavy casualties. Also, if there are forces still in the local area, but hidden from combat, the Officer will fall back to their location.
- Hacking – The ADVENT Officer is a surprisingly good hacker, although hacking requires the unit to be nearby to the target, to interface with the ADVENT Officers' datapad.
- Dark Events - There are three different "Dark Events" that affect the abilities of the Officer which include:
- Vigiliance - Increases the detection radii of enemy units
- Viper Rounds - Weapons are infused with Poison Rounds
- ADVENT Alloy Padding - Adds health and armour to units
Key: ADVENT Officer | ADVENT Advanced Officer | ADVENT Elite Officer